All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Book Recommendation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
elboogee

elboogee

Book Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Book Recommendation   Book Recommendation EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:03 pm

Hey Fam

Its been while but I recently learned of a book that is great, great, great study

Doing Things Right In Matters of the Heart by John Ensor

If you are in a courtship or friendship or nothingship this is still a good short book for you to read.... True story afro (B.Morr and Jewel I was thinking about ya'll-please read)

http://mail01.mail.com/getattach/Doing_Things_Right_in_Matt...pdf?folder=INBOX&msg_uid=1219155956&partsno=2&filename=Doing_Things_Right_in_Matt...pdf
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: Book Recommendation   Book Recommendation EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:10 am

Thanks for thinking of us, El....

But check the link....its not working for me.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Book Recommendation   Book Recommendation EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:56 pm

http://www.amazon.com/Doing-Things-Right-Matters-Heart/dp/1581348428
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Book Recommendation   Book Recommendation EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:47 pm

lol! nothingship Book Recommendation 762403
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Book Recommendation   Book Recommendation EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:19 pm

simply seth wrote:
lol! nothingship Book Recommendation 762403

Yeah, I was going to say something about that, but I forgot. Hilarious! I'm using it.
Back to top Go down
elboogee

elboogee

PostSubject: Re: Book Recommendation   Book Recommendation EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 9:35 pm

Awww

Well, I have a pdf from my email.

If you guys can tell me how to post a pdf-you can read the book online for free!!!!!

(I believe its legal scratch )

To God be the Glory cheers
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Book Recommendation   Book Recommendation EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:12 pm

I don't think the PDF is free.
http://www.crossway.org/product/1581348428
Back to top Go down
elboogee

elboogee

PostSubject: Re: Book Recommendation   Book Recommendation EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:31 pm

Oh-okay

It says free pdf with PURCHASE... okay

Well...so...yeah....go cop that! lol!

Please all courtship peoples- don't Sleep on this book. Book Recommendation 27505
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Book Recommendation   Book Recommendation EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 1:06 pm

I'm vaccinated against the cootie bug .. so I'm covered. Eternal bachelorhood Book Recommendation 233846
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book Recommendation   Book Recommendation Empty

Back to top Go down

Book Recommendation
Page 1 of 1