All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jersey Fire with Mark Cahill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elboogee

elboogee

Jersey Fire with Mark Cahill Empty
PostSubject: Jersey Fire with Mark Cahill   Jersey Fire with Mark Cahill EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 10:15 am

What's good Fam.... afro

I'm going to Jersey Fire tommorrow. A street evangelism and training day taught by Mark Cahill in I-don't-know-where, N.J (I'm riding with a friend)

I'll post about how it went.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Fire with Mark Cahill   Jersey Fire with Mark Cahill EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 10:18 am

elboogee wrote:
What's good Fam.... afro

I'm going to Jersey Fire tommorrow. A street evangelism and training day taught by Mark Cahill in I-don't-know-where, N.J (I'm riding with a friend)

I'll post about how it went.

Wow. I'm happy for you, sis. I know you've expressed nervousness or "punkedness" (sorry, just messin' with ya) about sharing the gospel. I pray this will be a great experience for you.
Back to top Go down
elboogee

elboogee

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Fire with Mark Cahill   Jersey Fire with Mark Cahill EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 4:50 pm

Update:

Jersey Fire was the Bomb!

I got caught in traffic so I got there at the tail end of Mark Cahill's training. He said "So go out and give them the gospel" and everyone began to clap. lol! This was right after I sat down

I met Cahill though, shook his hand and told him I really enjoyed his book "One thing you can't do in Heaven".His ministry had both of his books and a dvd available called "Pride goes before Destruction" available for whatever donation. So I loaded up on books. After some more chit-chat, we loaded up on gospel tracts and water bottles and got into groups.

Cahill gave some good advice like:

1. Go out in groups-while one person is talking the others pray if that person gets stuck than another person jumps in. Afterwards pray again.

SeaSide Heights NJ is absolutely beautiful. We were witnessing on the boardwalk. It was crowded and the people were VERY easy to talk to. God gave us many fruitful conversations and divine appointments, PRAISE HIS NAME! I came home maybe 300 tracts and 7 books richer, and I was also very encouraged. Who would have thought that sharing the gospel could give one such joy. Go figure...... I love you
Back to top Go down
elboogee

elboogee

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Fire with Mark Cahill   Jersey Fire with Mark Cahill EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 4:52 pm

Also ... Since I missed the training I was very interested in what Cahill had said. One of his peeps told me that I could probably get it on his website soon

at www.markcahill.org

for anyone else who might be interested as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Fire with Mark Cahill   Jersey Fire with Mark Cahill Empty

Back to top Go down

Jersey Fire with Mark Cahill
Page 1 of 1