All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long time no post..

Go down 
+2
Michael
Chema
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chema

Chema

Long time no post.. Empty
PostSubject: Long time no post..   Long time no post.. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 8:40 pm

What up, everyone, God bless you

I haven't posted in while up in my bro. Mike's forum...

but anyways.. Everything's going fine in my life so far..

I've been studying the Word of God and learning how to correctly exegete/interpret Scriptures...

my family is ok, and the Lord has been AWESOMELY GREATE with us... I thank Him for every single blessing, and just letting open my eyes to see another day is a GREEEEAT BLESSING!!!

God bless you
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Long time no post..   Long time no post.. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:45 am

Chema wrote:

I've been studying the Word of God and learning how to correctly exegete/interpret Scriptures...

my family is ok, and the Lord has been AWESOMELY GREATE with us... I thank Him for every single blessing, and just letting open my eyes to see another day is a GREEEEAT BLESSING!!!

God bless you

It's the Mexican Ice Cube........

Good to hear from you Chema. I'm glad to hear that things have been going well and it appears the Lord is working greatly in your life as well as the lives of your family. That's truly awesome. Thanks for the update, bro.
Back to top Go down
str8wisdom

str8wisdom

PostSubject: Re: Long time no post..   Long time no post.. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:32 pm

Chema wrote:

God bless you

You are banned because you haven't posted here in awhile. Go back in your hole!
Back to top Go down
TwistTim

PostSubject: Re: Long time no post..   Long time no post.. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:25 am

str8wisdom wrote:
Chema wrote:

God bless you

You are banned because you haven't posted here in awhile. Go back in your hole!

What would that make me then? I reckon I am on the Penultimate Mega-Super Once in a Lifetime is not far enough away ban list I guess....

Btw Mike... Great Site Redesign.... I really like the New Masthead (The Five Sola's) ... and I'm not around much because I'm still having computer fun... but I am going though cleaning up bookmarks... so I'll will be around more often... just not sure when that will offical start... this is just a I'm still alive post....
Back to top Go down
str8wisdom

str8wisdom

PostSubject: Re: Long time no post..   Long time no post.. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:04 pm

TwistTim wrote:
What would that make me then? I reckon I am on the Penultimate Mega-Super Once in a Lifetime is not far enough away ban list I guess....

Yes, Yes it would...................and your banned to lol!

J/K

I also look forward to posting more here.
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: Long time no post..   Long time no post.. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:47 pm

Aiyyo I'm back but nobody's been asking where I've been
Let me chime in / one of my favorite rappers is - never mind

What's good everybody!!!
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Long time no post..   Long time no post.. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:57 pm

*the fat puertodomominican appears and vanishes as a mist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no post..   Long time no post.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time no post..
Page 1 of 1