All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA)

Go down 
+6
btate0121
Aisha
Jewel
Marco
Michael
B. Morr
10 posters
AuthorMessage
B. Morr
B. Morr

Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA) Empty
PostSubject: Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA)   Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 12:07 pm

We are a little overdue for our "every now and again" fellowship. Just a time set apart to just fellowship with one another. Something apart from concerts and release parties and events.

I was looking at some of the video clips from the time we hung out over Eve's back in November of 06. Fun times. Kerry had a bald head. LOL We really gotta get some time in. Just hang out as a family. This is what happens when we get together.....just to show a few:

BC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4Xt7iazWAo&feature=related

Aisha (this was really good)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEdzlvtMOL4

QuietStorm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2amzc-J_jP4

This lifts my spirits everytime I see it.....you'll see why
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ7ZP-CfXts&feature=related

(there's like 5 or 6 more from this night: https://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?p=r&user=sightgiver&page=2)

So let's get together. We don't have to do this tonight, but I just wanted to put it out there that maybe now is the time to start tossing around ideas as to what we may wanna do or where we wanna meet up at. As long as everybody gets ample time to plan, it can be good. We still tryna meet up with SingleEye and TrueConvert. Hopefully Redeemed and family can make it out. And whoever else wants to meet up. So, surely we will need a sizeable place to meet. But again, this is just me throwing it out there. Let's start brainstorming and see what we come up with.

B
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA)   Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 12:11 pm

Bro, that was a great night. I thoroughly enjoyed that evening. It's actually where I first me Black Calvinist, other than online...lol.

I'm down. Just let me know when and where and I am there. It's getting closer to my birthday, so you know I'm down for a get together.

Single Eye and TC Brown may be up for FFF this month. You heard it here first!
Back to top Go down
Marco

Marco

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA)   Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 2:12 pm

Ok..... So a little clarification for us west coast folk.

How did you all meet? In my mind Redeemed, Expo, Black Calvinist, B. Morr all attend the same church?

Or do you guys attend separate churches?
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA)   Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 3:08 pm

That's a great Idea!
I'm
Down
With Meeting
Up.

hee hee hee...get it? Laughing Down? Up? The words are going....yeah...ok. Neutral
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA)   Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 3:19 pm

Jewel wrote:
That's a great Idea!
I'm
Down
With Meeting
Up.

hee hee hee...get it? Laughing Down? Up? The words are going....yeah...ok. Neutral

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA)   Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 4:01 pm

marco wrote:
Ok..... So a little clarification for us west coast folk.

How did you all meet? In my mind Redeemed, Expo, Black Calvinist, B. Morr all attend the same church?

Or do you guys attend separate churches?

I'm just gonna give where I met folks at so as to be short-winded:

Redeemed - met him on the lampmode message board (I believe). He ordered a free sampler CD of mine in September of 06 and since he was so close, I saved a stamp and just took it to his house. Kept in touch ever since.

G.R.A.C.E. Preacha aka BlackCalvinist - met this dude at Redeemed's house when I was over there just talking to Redeemed one day. He gave a few scriptures that help form a couple of songs on Self Denial (not sure if he remembers that though).

Expo - met this dude in Sunday School class. We led the kids in Sunday school together, we taught together, we sang on the choir together, we did a song together, we went back and forth on the doctrines of grace and now we attend the same home fellowship.

Jewel - I met her at work on July 15, 2002. Peep track 18 on Self Denial for how it all went down.

B. Morr - met that cat at birth. Been getting it in ever since.

That's all.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA)   Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 4:16 pm

B. Morr wrote:

B. Morr - met that cat at birth. Been getting it in ever since.

That's all.

rabbit You are crazy!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Aisha

Aisha

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA)   Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 6:06 pm

YAY!!! IM DOWN!!!

p.s. its just "aisha" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA)   Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 4:20 pm

Yo, what's up with this?
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA)   Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 4:36 pm

Expo wrote:
Yo, what's up with this?

I guess its still long overdue. bounce Are we gonna put any actions to this?
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA)   Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 1:31 pm

I believe we will. Initially, I just wanted everybody to remember how good the fellowship was. But I know for me, I do better actually planning stuff when the weather is nicer. I don't know why, but its probably just me. So, if anybody wants to do anything really soon, they may wanna pick up the ball. Otherwise, I'll probably put something together (just a plan) for like April or May. You know what....if I can pull this off, I may have a huge cookout at my house in May. Don't wanna speak too soon, but I'm sure it would work. We'll just have to see.

B
Back to top Go down
btate0121

btate0121

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA)   Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:38 am

it's goin down. the Tates house on 3-22-08 in manassas VA. All are welcome if you can make it out!!!! got a thread up on hcr..

http://hcr.fm/FORUM/showthread.php?t=27037
Back to top Go down
elboogee

elboogee

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA)   Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA) EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 7:48 pm

Can't! No
Back to top Go down
Czarina

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA)   Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA) EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 7:57 pm

*Sigh* The downside of living in Florida.
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA)   Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA) EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 11:12 pm

This still in the works. We're gonna have to plan far ahead of time to do something where out of town cats can come. Hey Rina, when you were in Baltimore that one time, what were you here for? Anything in particular?
Back to top Go down
G.R.A.C.E. Preecha
Administrator
G.R.A.C.E. Preecha

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA)   Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA) EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 8:05 pm

I'll clean my apartment Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA) Lol3 and invite everyone over. We'll do chips, chicken, dip, pizza, fellowship, theology and games. Smile
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA)   Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA) EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:26 pm

G.R.A.C.E. Preecha wrote:
I'll clean my apartment Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA) Lol3 and invite everyone over. We'll do chips, chicken, dip, pizza, fellowship, theology and games. Smile

theology????? Shocked

lol!
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA)   Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA) EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:15 pm

I got 4 days of vacatin I need ta burn before may ... need ideas on how to use those days.

Anybody gotta sofa fer rent ?

Hollerate ! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA)   Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA) Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Overdue (DC/MD/VA/and also PA)
Page 1 of 1