All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribulation is a good thing (title of tomorrow's sermon I'll be preaching)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chema

Chema

Tribulation is a good thing (title of tomorrow's sermon I'll be preaching) Empty
PostSubject: Tribulation is a good thing (title of tomorrow's sermon I'll be preaching)   Tribulation is a good thing (title of tomorrow's sermon I'll be preaching) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 6:40 pm

What up, fam.. I'll be preaching tomorrow
The title of the sermon is: Tribulation is a good thing

The key text is: 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

I'll talk about how most of us feel sad and depressed while we going thru hard times.. but do not realize God IS IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING... and we just see the moment, and we do not pay attention to THE PURPOSE OF GOD.. AND how some things we see as "tribulation" are not that serious.. for example having a terrible cold (when there is people with cancer), not being able to eat meat, chicken or fish, just a plate of beans (when there are people starving who don't even have beans)... And I'll give the example of this Mexican kid who suffers from a rare disease, which caused him to lose his two arms and one leg... yet, he is a paraolimpic champion swimmer who has set world records and win gold medals... how would we feel if we were in his situation?...

I'm also going to give biblical examples of people who went thru tribulation, but God's purpose was greater:

* Joseph, the son of Israel
* The People of Israel (when God sent Moses, yet He hardened Pharaoh's heart, things got tougher for Israel, but for God to show His great signs and wonders, as splitting the Red Sea)
* And Job.

As conclusion, I'll mention
Jeremiah 12:1-5
Romans 5:1-5
James 7:7-11

I'll appreciate your prayers, fam.
God bless you
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

Tribulation is a good thing (title of tomorrow's sermon I'll be preaching) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribulation is a good thing (title of tomorrow's sermon I'll be preaching)   Tribulation is a good thing (title of tomorrow's sermon I'll be preaching) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 9:25 am

uvo una vez un hombre que lloraba porque no tenia zapatos,
hasta que encontro un hombre que no tenia pies
Back to top Go down
Chema

Chema

PostSubject: Re: Tribulation is a good thing (title of tomorrow's sermon I'll be preaching)   Tribulation is a good thing (title of tomorrow's sermon I'll be preaching) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:40 am

simply seth wrote:

Asi es mi hermano!
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Tribulation is a good thing (title of tomorrow's sermon I'll be preaching)   Tribulation is a good thing (title of tomorrow's sermon I'll be preaching) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:36 pm

This sounds like it will be a great teaching, dear brother. I wish I knew some Spanish...LOL.
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Tribulation is a good thing (title of tomorrow's sermon I'll be preaching)   Tribulation is a good thing (title of tomorrow's sermon I'll be preaching) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 2:20 pm

Chema wrote:
simply seth wrote:

Asi es mi hermano!

There was once a man crying because he had no shoes,
until he found a man with no feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribulation is a good thing (title of tomorrow's sermon I'll be preaching)   Tribulation is a good thing (title of tomorrow's sermon I'll be preaching) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribulation is a good thing (title of tomorrow's sermon I'll be preaching)
Page 1 of 1