All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Give me your Sermon notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TwistTim

Give me your Sermon notes Empty
PostSubject: Give me your Sermon notes   Give me your Sermon notes EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 12:28 am

As the Topic says.....

I want to read someone's Sermon notes.....

I went to my church this AM and in Sunday School they showed part of "The Gospel of John" instead of having a lesson......

and in regular church it was Communion..... with a meandering message......

this being fifth Sunday I went to visit another church rather than listen to the guy who meanders or a guest preacher (not sure why they do it.... but my Pastor has the fifth sundays off..... and the guests aren't as good).....

so I went to a big church local to me, expecting to get fed (they have a podcast, I've listened to several sermons by the guy, good stuff, sound doctrine everything he preaches, God has blessed his ministry, nothing wrong I can see with it).....

well they had a Choral Group from Liberty University in..... while it was good stuff..... spanning a range of music (a Chant, a couple of Spirituals and some modern Choral stuff).... it wasn't real filling food stuffs.....

what do you guys do in this situation?

I don't mean to bash these things.... I did have a good self examination at Communion, and the Music was heartfelt and I did enjoy it.... I just wanted to be fed is all......
Back to top Go down

Give me your Sermon notes
Page 1 of 1