All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faith n' Flava Fridays!

Go down 
+3
Redeemed
Michael
Marco
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Marco

Marco

Faith n' Flava Fridays! Empty
PostSubject: Faith n' Flava Fridays!   Faith n' Flava Fridays! EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 4:13 pm

Faith n' Flava Fridays! VPpcard

For more Information Hit up:

www.myspace.com/undergroundchurchsj

www.theundergroundchurch.com
Back to top Go down
Marco

Marco

PostSubject: Re: Faith n' Flava Fridays!   Faith n' Flava Fridays! EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 4:17 pm

We also would like to make connections with those who have similar theological convictions. That means you FFF Baltimore guys, we want to build bridges.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Faith n' Flava Fridays!   Faith n' Flava Fridays! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 3:33 pm

Marco wrote:
We also would like to make connections with those who have similar theological convictions. That means you FFF Baltimore guys, we want to build bridges.

Ahhhhhh...yesss....bridges....lol.

Man, I still haven't looked up the info for travel out to San Jose. I may have to come at a later date. But, I'm very interested in what you guys have going out there. Tell us more about Faith n' Flava Fridays, bro.
Back to top Go down
Redeemed

PostSubject: Re: Faith n' Flava Fridays!   Faith n' Flava Fridays! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 3:34 pm

Hey brother

I pray the LORD richly bless Faith n' Flava's endeavors to broadcast the brilliance of the MOST HIGH and hold forth the Word of Life amongst this dying culture.

Please keep us in the loop and let us know how the 1st service goes.

Incidentally do you have any prayer requests?
Back to top Go down
CLER

CLER

PostSubject: Re: Faith n' Flava Fridays!   Faith n' Flava Fridays! EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 10:27 pm

you know i'm there even though I'm gonna get off work late, traffic shouldn't be bad at a later time. thanks for the info. i contacted pastor jorge too. thanks marco.
Back to top Go down
jeffr0cks

jeffr0cks

PostSubject: Re: Faith n' Flava Fridays!   Faith n' Flava Fridays! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 7:55 pm

yo you know i'm mah be there!! This is like taking a gulp of water in a dry desert. can't wait. tahnks for the heads up marco
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: Faith n' Flava Fridays!   Faith n' Flava Fridays! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:34 am

Man, I wish I could be there. Definitely a reason to try to make it out to Cali now.
Back to top Go down
jeffr0cks

jeffr0cks

PostSubject: Re: Faith n' Flava Fridays!   Faith n' Flava Fridays! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 3:16 pm

woo hoo!! can't wait for tonight!! bounce
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Faith n' Flava Fridays!   Faith n' Flava Fridays! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 3:48 pm

Tell Pastor Jorge ... Seth (the fat puerto ricanish type dood) says hello cheers
Back to top Go down
jeffr0cks

jeffr0cks

PostSubject: Re: Faith n' Flava Fridays!   Faith n' Flava Fridays! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 4:31 pm

simply seth wrote:
Tell Pastor Jorge ... Seth (the fat puerto ricanish type dood) says hello cheers

oh fe sho Razz
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Faith n' Flava Fridays!   Faith n' Flava Fridays! EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 8:23 pm

So........

How was it, fam?
Back to top Go down
CLER

CLER

PostSubject: Re: Faith n' Flava Fridays!   Faith n' Flava Fridays! EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:17 pm

It was tight! We came a little late, but made it on time for Pastor Jorge's message and of course Shai ministering. I'll let jeff do the talking about what happened. I wish we had more time to fellowship with folks. But it was a blessing.
Back to top Go down
jeffr0cks

jeffr0cks

PostSubject: Re: Faith n' Flava Fridays!   Faith n' Flava Fridays! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:45 pm

Man it was awesome. Too bad we got there a little late. Cler gets off after 7pm and we have to drive another hour to get there. The place was packed, Cler and I had to stand outside looking through a window. Nevertheless is was great to fellowship and just be around other believers like that. Got to meet Shai at the end too. That dude drinks a lot of water.. lol. Boy can sing!! He taught everyone a song that they sing at Epiphany, I think its called Let Us Adore. We sang it at the end, acappella style. It was like singing in heaven! I was surprised he remembered Cler and I from the forums even though he don't post anymore. But yeah we chopped it up a bit, and he's a very humble guy. Got to see him preach on Sunday also. Delivered a great message about the person of Jesus Christ. It was so different to what Cler and I are used to hearing on pulpits. It was straight Christ/biblically centered, it was really refreshing. Not just the preaching, but the whole worship service. Also chopped it up with Pastor Jorge a minute after service. We had to leave early though, because we had to attend a surprise bridal shower back in the city. Wish we had more time to fellowship and get to know folks. Nevertheless, I was really blessed over the weekend. Can't wait for the next Faith n Flava Fridays. They're planning to do it quarterly if everything goes according to plan. Here's a few pics I took on Friday....

Pastor Jorge doin his thing....
Faith n' Flava Fridays! 2431844028_a6813a8394

Shai ministering like no tomorrow...
Faith n' Flava Fridays! 2431027957_588c5e75ff

Faith n' Flava Fridays! 2431843520_8a6a0f825c

Faith n' Flava Fridays! 2431027803_23029e0a5d
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Faith n' Flava Fridays!   Faith n' Flava Fridays! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:53 pm

Good stuff, Jeff. I'm glad the Lord was glorified in San Jose!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faith n' Flava Fridays!   Faith n' Flava Fridays! Empty

Back to top Go down

Faith n' Flava Fridays!
Page 1 of 1