All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fourth Fridays (4-25-08)

Go down 
+2
btate0121
B. Morr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
B. Morr
B. Morr

Fourth Fridays (4-25-08) Empty
PostSubject: Fourth Fridays (4-25-08)   Fourth Fridays (4-25-08) EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:08 am

Thanks to all those who came out. Believin' Stephen was off the chain. I loved his set.

And Kerry, you did an excellent job on the 1's and 2's, man. I'm not sure if I shared that with you but you definitely did. Great job, brother. I was impressed by your DJ skills. My only critique......BRING YOUR OWN CORD next time. LOL Just messing with you. But yeah....great job.

Thanks to Pastor Charlie for a great message.

Looking forward to the next one. AZRIEL is scheduled to be there..... affraid
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Fridays (4-25-08)   Fourth Fridays (4-25-08) EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:31 am

Oh yeah....thanks to SimplySeth for coming all the way from Rochester, NY to spend that time with us. Your presence was appreciated, fam. Feel free to come through whenever.
Back to top Go down
btate0121

btate0121

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Fridays (4-25-08)   Fourth Fridays (4-25-08) EmptyMon May 05, 2008 12:31 pm

Seth is comin thru? The tates may need to make the trip as well to break bread widda bredda.
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Fridays (4-25-08)   Fourth Fridays (4-25-08) EmptyMon May 05, 2008 12:34 pm

btate0121 wrote:
Seth is comin thru? The tates may need to make the trip as well to break bread widda bredda.
He came up last week. Not sure how often he'll be making that trip though. Perhaps he'll let us know when he's coming from now on this time was a surprise to us all. A pleasant surprise, I might add.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Fridays (4-25-08)   Fourth Fridays (4-25-08) EmptyMon May 05, 2008 12:42 pm

btate0121 wrote:

Yeah, man. It woud be good to see the Tates up in the place. The Browns are welcomed, too. Oh, and the Shepherds. Everyone in VA is welcome! bounce
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Fridays (4-25-08)   Fourth Fridays (4-25-08) EmptyMon May 05, 2008 1:11 pm

Expositor wrote:
Yeah, man. It woud be good to see the Tates up in the place. The Browns are welcomed, too. Oh, and the Shepherds. Everyone in VA is welcome! bounce
yeah...it'd be nice to chop it up with yall afterwards.
Back to top Go down
G.R.A.C.E. Preecha
Administrator
G.R.A.C.E. Preecha

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Fridays (4-25-08)   Fourth Fridays (4-25-08) EmptyWed May 07, 2008 6:12 am

B. Morr wrote:
Thanks to all those who came out. Believin' Stephen was off the chain. I loved his set.

And Kerry, you did an excellent job on the 1's and 2's, man. I'm not sure if I shared that with you but you definitely did. Great job, brother. I was impressed by your DJ skills. My only critique......BRING YOUR OWN CORD next time. LOL Just messing with you. But yeah....great job.

Thanks to Pastor Charlie for a great message.

Looking forward to the next one. AZRIEL is scheduled to be there..... affraid

Thank you, sir. That is high praise Smile FFF is the first event I've DJed since 1999. I'm looking forward to the next one.... I've joined the HCR record pool, ordered a larger internal HD, got two 1200's and a bangin' mixer and I will now have my own copy of Traktor Skratch (the software for spinning MP3's like records....).
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Fridays (4-25-08)   Fourth Fridays (4-25-08) EmptyWed May 07, 2008 2:26 pm

By the way, fam, if anyone is looking for an external HD, I saw one at Best Buy that was 1 TB for under 200 bucks.
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Fridays (4-25-08)   Fourth Fridays (4-25-08) EmptyWed May 07, 2008 4:23 pm

I like showin' up unannounced ... its funner that way .. specially when I greet someone by name and they have no clue who I is Cool

I'd like to come down sometime and spend a saturday with da breddren.
Neutral
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Fridays (4-25-08)   Fourth Fridays (4-25-08) EmptyThu May 08, 2008 11:53 am

Well, Azriel is supposed to be coming down from Kansas City. I don't know who would wanna miss that....
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Fridays (4-25-08)   Fourth Fridays (4-25-08) EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:21 am

simply seth wrote:
I like showin' up unannounced ... its funner that way .. specially when I greet someone by name and they have no clue who I is Cool

I'd like to come down sometime and spend a saturday with da breddren.
Neutral

Hee hee hee. Funner is a cool word! tongue
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Fridays (4-25-08)   Fourth Fridays (4-25-08) EmptyFri May 09, 2008 3:09 pm

B. Morr wrote:
Well, Azriel is supposed to be coming down from Kansas City. I don't know who would wanna miss that....

*sings .. "if I had a million dollars .. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Fridays (4-25-08)   Fourth Fridays (4-25-08) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fourth Fridays (4-25-08)
Page 1 of 1