All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Faith & Flavor Friday in the West Coast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CLER

PostSubject: Faith & Flavor Friday in the West Coast   Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:29 pm

I'm not sure if there are any Bay Area folks here... but just in case...

i shall be there this Friday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: Faith & Flavor Friday in the West Coast   Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Are yall still doing this?

View user profile
Michael
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Faith & Flavor Friday in the West Coast   Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:08 pm

Yeah, I'd like to hit this up sometime...maybe do a little freestyle....LOL. NOT! But, I'd like to attend.

It's true that doctrine divides. It's also true that love unifies. The unity we have in the faith is rooted and grounded in truth and love. Remove truth (right theology and doctrine) from the mix and you have less than Biblical unity. Remove love and you have no unity. Love causes us to seek truth and share that truth with others so that we become more unified. God is truth, and as we are more acquainted with His truth, the closer we are to Him, and the closer we become to each other
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CLER

PostSubject: Re: Faith & Flavor Friday in the West Coast   Thu May 07, 2009 5:14 pm

sorry for the late reply. but they haven't done this since rswift. from what i heard, they don't have enough funds to get these things going for now. they wanted to do it quarterly so not sure. i thinki it's best to ask marco coz he knows them more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: Faith & Flavor Friday in the West Coast   Thu May 07, 2009 6:38 pm

Yeah, tell Marco to holla at us cause we do Fourth Fridays every month and TRUST ME....we don't be having alot of funds at all. But we still can pull it off, by God's grace. Just takes the right kinda organization and teamwork.

View user profile
CLER

PostSubject: Re: Faith & Flavor Friday in the West Coast   Fri May 08, 2009 5:37 pm

Yea I don't really Marco... only know him through here. Also, I think funds is an issue coz they bring folks from the east coast to minister. so yea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Faith & Flavor Friday in the West Coast   Fri May 08, 2009 5:40 pm

I'll hit Marco up. He's a friend of mine. I haven't had a chance to talk to him for a while because of the time zone/scheduling issues. I'll see where Pastor Jorge is at with this.

Wait...Seth may know a lil sumthin'

It's true that doctrine divides. It's also true that love unifies. The unity we have in the faith is rooted and grounded in truth and love. Remove truth (right theology and doctrine) from the mix and you have less than Biblical unity. Remove love and you have no unity. Love causes us to seek truth and share that truth with others so that we become more unified. God is truth, and as we are more acquainted with His truth, the closer we are to Him, and the closer we become to each other
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Faith & Flavor Friday in the West Coast   Tue May 12, 2009 10:46 am

Seth knows nothin' Neutral

Although Marco is on FB friends list and he often times hits me up on chat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Faith & Flavor Friday in the West Coast   Tue May 12, 2009 11:50 am

simply seth wrote:

I'll give him a call. I'll be seeing him in about a month, too!

BTW, Marco is actually a member of this board.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CLER

PostSubject: Re: Faith & Flavor Friday in the West Coast   Fri May 15, 2009 2:20 am

Michael wrote:
simply seth wrote:

I'll give him a call. I'll be seeing him in about a month, too!

BTW, Marco is actually a member of this board.

yea i know... that's how i actually know him. I think I've seen him during one of those Faith n Flava fridays but I wasn't sure if it was him so didn't come up to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faith & Flavor Friday in the West Coast   

Back to top Go down

Faith & Flavor Friday in the West Coast
Page 1 of 1