All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think it's time....

Go down 
+3
Michael
Jewel
B. Morr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
B. Morr
B. Morr

I think it's time.... Empty
PostSubject: I think it's time....   I think it's time.... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:33 pm

I think its time to bring the Revel8a back to the cyber world!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: I think it's time....   I think it's time.... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:49 pm

Did you invite him?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: I think it's time....   I think it's time.... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:55 pm

Naw.....I think it'd be more appropriate for Mike to do so, since its his forum.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: I think it's time....   I think it's time.... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 4:26 pm

I'm definitely going to invite him. It'll be great to have him....as long as he doesn't post any thread supporting the Deadskins... lol!
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: I think it's time....   I think it's time.... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 4:56 pm

Oh...you don't have to worry about that Mike....because.....

I WILL!!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
TEDDY P

TEDDY P

PostSubject: Re: I think it's time....   I think it's time.... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 6:48 pm

WHAT'S GOOD PEOPLES?
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: I think it's time....   I think it's time.... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 8:44 pm

Teddy P!

It was great to meet you the other night. I look forward to more opportunities to build with you, famo.

Might have to holla at you for a couple of tracks, too...Some good stuff I've been hearing about you from a certain B-something character.
Back to top Go down
btate0121

btate0121

PostSubject: Re: I think it's time....   I think it's time.... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 11:43 pm

Thanks for the invite mike! I'm lookin forward to gettin it in here with you all.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: I think it's time....   I think it's time.... EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 12:33 am

btate0121 wrote:
Thanks for the invite mike! I'm lookin forward to gettin it in here with you all.
Glad to see you here, bro.
Back to top Go down
str8wisdom

str8wisdom

PostSubject: Re: I think it's time....   I think it's time.... EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 11:05 am

HELLO body of Christ! I am looking forward to growing with everyone. Thanks for the invite Mike. Need to catch up with you soon to see what is new in your world.
Back to top Go down
TEDDY P

TEDDY P

PostSubject: Re: I think it's time....   I think it's time.... EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 11:40 am

str8wisdom wrote:
HELLO body of Christ! I am looking forward to growing with everyone. Thanks for the invite Mike. Need to catch up with you soon to see what is new in your world.

Ay B, that pic is mad funny yo! And Mike, it was good getting up with you too bruh! Appreciate you all giving that good hospitality.
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: I think it's time....   I think it's time.... EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:36 pm

*sings .. "its time .. time to make that change .. we are the people that can do it .. "

*thinks he might be the only one here old enough to remember that song
jocolor
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: I think it's time....   I think it's time.... EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:36 am

simply seth wrote:
*sings .. "its time .. time to make that change .. we are the people that can do it .. "

jocolor

Nah, I remember that. Unfortunately, I remember that and used to sing it all the time...lol.
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: I think it's time....   I think it's time.... EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:44 am

Expo wrote:
simply seth wrote:

jocolor

Nah, I remember that. Unfortunately, I remember that and used to sing it all the time...lol.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: I think it's time....   I think it's time.... EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 1:59 am

You forgot the "Yup! Yup!"

It's time...yup yup...time to make a change...We are His people...We can do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think it's time....   I think it's time.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I think it's time....
Page 1 of 1