All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New here, Intro and Prayer Req

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AD

AD

New here, Intro and Prayer Req Empty
PostSubject: New here, Intro and Prayer Req   New here, Intro and Prayer Req EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:09 am

What up? My Name is Alex Faith. Im cool with a few people who are on this board. So i decided to join?

Pray for me in my situation, i am my own business, I contract for an electrical engineering firm. They laid off a lot of people last week. I was given to opportunity to stay on for another month, cats with masters degrees was getting let go, i only have a diploma, so im VERY THANKFUL in that. I do graphic design as well and its getting slow. I owe nearly 6,000 dollars in taxes this year, and I just dont have it. What ever your prayer for me may be, I want to be able to trust God in this situation, and understanding that he is sovereign, be able to thank him for this time in life. And financially, that before the 15th of April, ill have that money. Anyhow. what an introduction eh?

HOLLA!
Alex Faith
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: New here, Intro and Prayer Req   New here, Intro and Prayer Req EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:33 am

AD wrote:
What up? My Name is Alex Faith. Im cool with a few people who are on this board. So i decided to join?

Pray for me in my situation, i am my own business, I contract for an electrical engineering firm. They laid off a lot of people last week. I was given to opportunity to stay on for another month, cats with masters degrees was getting let go, i only have a diploma, so im VERY THANKFUL in that. I do graphic design as well and its getting slow. I owe nearly 6,000 dollars in taxes this year, and I just dont have it. What ever your prayer for me may be, I want to be able to trust God in this situation, and understanding that he is sovereign, be able to thank him for this time in life. And financially, that before the 15th of April, ill have that money. Anyhow. what an introduction eh?

HOLLA!
Alex Faith

Hey Brother Alex,

Thanks for joining the forum. I'll definitely be praying for you and I'll see if I know anyone who needs some graphic design done. Do you do Web design at all? I'm thinking about buying a domain name to build a site on, but I don't have any Web skills...I know VERY limited HTML.

Just keep trusting in Him, fam. We'll keep praying.
Back to top Go down
str8wisdom

str8wisdom

PostSubject: Re: New here, Intro and Prayer Req   New here, Intro and Prayer Req EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:37 am

AD wrote:

HOLLA!
Alex Faith

Amen brother! WELCOME and thanks for sharing your heart with us. I will be praying for you during this time. During times like these we can stand and walk tall knowing that God is sovereign and in control of all things. Be encouraged. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Benton
Back to top Go down
AD

AD

PostSubject: Re: New here, Intro and Prayer Req   New here, Intro and Prayer Req EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:52 pm

Michael wrote:
AD wrote:

HOLLA!
Alex Faith

Hey Brother Alex,

Thanks for joining the forum. I'll definitely be praying for you and I'll see if I know anyone who needs some graphic design done. Do you do Web design at all? I'm thinking about buying a domain name to build a site on, but I don't have any Web skills...I know VERY limited HTML.

i did the website in my sig, but its just a webs joint. Im not that skilled in webdesign, just css and graphic stuff. I did evangels myspace, although, all his artwork was already done.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=396790157&albumId=482994
I did all the graphic design in that album, Im working on Bdoes album cover, im sure some of you are firmiliar with him.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: New here, Intro and Prayer Req   New here, Intro and Prayer Req EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 3:16 pm

AD wrote:
Michael wrote:
AD wrote:

HOLLA!
Alex Faith

Hey Brother Alex,

i did the website in my sig, but its just a webs joint. Im not that skilled in webdesign, just css and graphic stuff. I did evangels myspace, although, all his artwork was already done.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=396790157&albumId=482994
I did all the graphic design in that album, Im working on Bdoes album cover, im sure some of you are firmiliar with him.

Nice work, bro.

Are you familiar with customizing phpbb skins? I'd like a new look for this forum, but what they offer is less than desirable...lol.
Back to top Go down
AD

AD

PostSubject: Re: New here, Intro and Prayer Req   New here, Intro and Prayer Req EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 3:22 pm

Michael wrote:
AD wrote:
Michael wrote:
AD wrote:

HOLLA!
Alex Faith

Hey Brother Alex,

Nice work, bro.

Are you familiar with customizing phpbb skins? I'd like a new look for this forum, but what they offer is less than desirable...lol.

oddly enough, that, i can do. I used to be a hardcore game bum in highschool. I made tons of boards ill try to dig up some examples.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: New here, Intro and Prayer Req   New here, Intro and Prayer Req EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:57 pm

AD wrote:
Michael wrote:
AD wrote:
Michael wrote:
AD wrote:

HOLLA!
Alex Faith

Hey Brother Alex,

Nice work, bro.

oddly enough, that, i can do. I used to be a hardcore game bum in highschool. I made tons of boards ill try to dig up some examples.

Thanks, bro.
Back to top Go down
AD

AD

PostSubject: Re: New here, Intro and Prayer Req   New here, Intro and Prayer Req EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:51 pm

Sorry for the long wait dude, i couldnt dig any up actually, i think i still have something somewhere. Ill take another look.

I did S.Brindle's Myspace page though, thats my most recent work.
Back to top Go down
AD

AD

PostSubject: Re: New here, Intro and Prayer Req   New here, Intro and Prayer Req EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:54 pm

Thank you all for your prayers as well.

My last day at work is supposed to be this friday, and so far, i have experienced some jesting, and people mad that i was able to keep my job longer than their friends who were let go.
I had a meeting today with some of the execs, and my direct superior told me to come to work in march as well. So the Lord is providing me with continued work, hopefully i can reach the 6,000 goal. In addition to that, some doors have been opened for me to do more Graphic design as well as recording.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: New here, Intro and Prayer Req   New here, Intro and Prayer Req EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:38 pm

AD wrote:
Thank you all for your prayers as well.

My last day at work is supposed to be this friday, and so far, i have experienced some jesting, and people mad that i was able to keep my job longer than their friends who were let go.
I had a meeting today with some of the execs, and my direct superior told me to come to work in march as well. So the Lord is providing me with continued work, hopefully i can reach the 6,000 goal. In addition to that, some doors have been opened for me to do more Graphic design as well as recording.

This is great, man. Sorry I didn't respond earlier. The Lord opens doors that no man can shut. I pray that He continues to provide for you in many ways, as I am sure He will.
Back to top Go down
AD

AD

PostSubject: Re: New here, Intro and Prayer Req   New here, Intro and Prayer Req EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:37 pm

Praise God for His grace.

I met the goal of 6,000 and I'm going to pay it off tomorrow. I have been recording, mixing and mastering stuff like crazy in the studio, one of coolest things i got to do was the barakaology mixtape......

and more than all of that, I was offered a job by the firm that I contract for. Not only did they keep me, they want me to work for them now.

I heard 2 great sermons on the resurrection of Christ today. God is good, and I'm more blessed than I could have ever imagined right now.

Without the resurrection, Justification is meaningless, Sanctification is impossible, and Glorification is a fantasy.
- Anthony Carter this afternoon.

Christ is alive seated at the right hand of power YO! Justification, Sanctification and Glorification are realities for all who are in Christ!
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: New here, Intro and Prayer Req   New here, Intro and Prayer Req EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:18 pm

AD wrote:
Praise God for His grace.

I met the goal of 6,000 and I'm going to pay it off tomorrow. I have been recording, mixing and mastering stuff like crazy in the studio, one of coolest things i got to do was the barakaology mixtape......

and more than all of that, I was offered a job by the firm that I contract for. Not only did they keep me, they want me to work for them now.

I heard 2 great sermons on the resurrection of Christ today. God is good, and I'm more blessed than I could have ever imagined right now.

Without the resurrection, Justification is meaningless, Sanctification is impossible, and Glorification is a fantasy.
- Anthony Carter this afternoon.

Christ is alive seated at the right hand of power YO! Justification, Sanctification and Glorification are realities for all who are in Christ!

This is great news, Alex.

Dope Anthony Carter quote too. I agree 1000%

Also, good to meet you at Tea Time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here, Intro and Prayer Req   New here, Intro and Prayer Req Empty

Back to top Go down

New here, Intro and Prayer Req
Page 1 of 1