All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vineyard Church

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
simply seth

simply seth

Vineyard Church Empty
PostSubject: Vineyard Church   Vineyard Church EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 5:10 pm

How accurate is this asessment ?

http://www.pfo.org/last-lgh.htm
Back to top Go down
TwistTim

Vineyard Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vineyard Church   Vineyard Church EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:49 am

simply seth wrote:

From my Limited Exposure to Vineyard.... via Victory Fellowship a Vineyard Church in my neck of the woods (it's in Garner, South East of Raleigh 5 miles...) and from seeing the unfolding coverage of this revival on *shudder* 700 Club..... this is an accurate article and the assessment is spot on....

Remember the Rule or Fall to a ditch.....

God's Word must come first and last, if an Experience is not covered in it, then while it may be a nice experience, it's not the same as God's Word....

Scripture Trumps Experience every time.....

For a Practical Example...... Stealing gives me a buzz, a high if you will.... and that high makes me feel closer to the edge of life and to God.....

what's wrong? Stealing is a Sin and I've walked away from God to do that....

Now these noises aren't sin, nor is most of the stuff they do there.... but it's outside the scope of Scripture.... so we need to be careful with it, and certainly not make it the focus of church....
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

Vineyard Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vineyard Church   Vineyard Church EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 1:07 pm

TwistTim wrote:
simply seth wrote:

From my Limited Exposure to Vineyard.... via Victory Fellowship a Vineyard Church in my neck of the woods (it's in Garner, South East of Raleigh 5 miles...) and from seeing the unfolding coverage of this revival on *shudder* 700 Club..... this is an accurate article and the assessment is spot on....

Remember the Rule or Fall to a ditch.....

God's Word must come first and last, if an Experience is not covered in it, then while it may be a nice experience, it's not the same as God's Word....

Scripture Trumps Experience every time.....

For a Practical Example...... Stealing gives me a buzz, a high if you will.... and that high makes me feel closer to the edge of life and to God.....

what's wrong? Stealing is a Sin and I've walked away from God to do that....

Now these noises aren't sin, nor is most of the stuff they do there.... but it's outside the scope of Scripture.... so we need to be careful with it, and certainly not make it the focus of church....

I thunk so Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vineyard Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vineyard Church   Vineyard Church Empty

Back to top Go down

Vineyard Church
Page 1 of 1