All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Botched Job Witnessing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elboogee

elboogee

A Botched Job Witnessing Empty
PostSubject: A Botched Job Witnessing   A Botched Job Witnessing EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:39 pm

Today I saw a young woman that I've known since we were snot-noses.

We talked about natural things- Hair, travel, etc...and then we started talking about marriage and I was able to use this as a starting point to switch to the spiritual... but I did a banged-up half job. Girlfriend's celly kept ringing and right in the middle of

"So, Sally if you look at God's law....."

ring,ring.."hello .... oh I'm sorry Girl... hold that thought"

I got to have you ever lied or stolen anything and then we parted ways. I handed her a good tract...but who knows *shrugs*

Truth be told- I was man-conscious more than God-conscious. I used the time we had together poorly. I just wasn't myself . Usually I'm more soldier-ish. I kept wondering what she was thinking about me. I finally got my mind together realizing that it's Christ that I love and desire to please so why was I straight trippin!

Anyway- I felt like it was whack! I messed up.After we parted ways I prayed for her and repented before the Lord. The goal is daily to share Christ not because I'm trying to meet a quota- but because I just don't want to be a punk anymore. Worried about people's opinion instead of wanting to see them avoid the way that leads to destruction.

Pray for me in this....thanks in advance....el
Back to top Go down

A Botched Job Witnessing
Page 1 of 1