All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

With the return of my pastor...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kritikul

kritikul

With the return of my pastor... Empty
PostSubject: With the return of my pastor...   With the return of my pastor... EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 7:29 pm

Last Wednesday, when my pastor returned to church, he asked me to deliver next Wednesday's bible study message. Keep me in prayer as the Lord has revealed to me that He would like me to speak on "God's Covenants". Pray that God's Holy Spirit would manifest through me and help me to deliver a sound, biblical, understandable, and interesting message. Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
TwistTim

PostSubject: Re: With the return of my pastor...   With the return of my pastor... EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 11:33 am

kritikul wrote:
Last Wednesday, when my pastor returned to church, he asked me to deliver next Wednesday's bible study message. Keep me in prayer as the Lord has revealed to me that He would like me to speak on "God's Covenants". Pray that God's Holy Spirit would manifest through me and help me to deliver a sound, biblical, understandable, and interesting message. Thanks!!!

I don't know you, but I will pray for your message, please post your notes on here so we can get the benefit since I at least don't go to your church and I'm sure others don't either.....
Back to top Go down
kritikul

kritikul

PostSubject: Re: With the return of my pastor...   With the return of my pastor... EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 8:18 am

TwistTim wrote:
kritikul wrote:

I don't know you, but I will pray for your message, please post your notes on here so we can get the benefit since I at least don't go to your church and I'm sure others don't either.....

Much appreciated my man. As for the notes, they're long, so you'll have to download them HERE.
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: With the return of my pastor...   With the return of my pastor... EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 9:39 am

Orlando, I hope you don't mind, bro. Snatched a copy of the notes as well. Looks good so far, fam. Grace and peace.
Back to top Go down
kritikul

kritikul

PostSubject: Re: With the return of my pastor...   With the return of my pastor... EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 10:24 am

B. Morr wrote:
Orlando, I hope you don't mind, bro. Snatched a copy of the notes as well. Looks good so far, fam. Grace and peace.

No problem! I posted the link, rather than PM'ing it, so that anybody who was interested in reading the notes could download them. Thanks my man. It took a lot of hard work to get that to what it is now. Lord willing, it will go as well as I hope it to.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: With the return of my pastor...   With the return of my pastor... EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 2:05 pm

kritikul wrote:
B. Morr wrote:

No problem! I posted the link, rather than PM'ing it, so that anybody who was interested in reading the notes could download them. Thanks my man. It took a lot of hard work to get that to what it is now. Lord willing, it will go as well as I hope it to.

I can't download it right now because I'm at work, but I'll definitely take a look at it later this evening. I'm sure the Lord will be glorified in your handling of His Word, bro. Definitely will be praying.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: With the return of my pastor...   With the return of my pastor... EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 2:58 pm

So, Orlando...how did the Bible Study go? I meant to ask weeks ago, but forgot.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With the return of my pastor...   With the return of my pastor... Empty

Back to top Go down

With the return of my pastor...
Page 1 of 1