All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Search Me Review - Trailblazin Ministries

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
B. Morr
B. Morr

Search Me Review - Trailblazin Ministries Empty
PostSubject: Search Me Review - Trailblazin Ministries   Search Me Review - Trailblazin Ministries EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:47 am

I'll be honest, this review is.........absolutely amazing. The review completely takes ME out of my own album and points all the attention to God. I was challenged as I read it. I would like you to read it and then discuss some things.

READ HERE:
http://www.trailblazinministries.com/music-reviews/b-morr-search-me

THEN LET'S DISCUSS:
The guy that reviewed it completely got what GOD intended for the listener to get out of this album. He didn't give the album rave reviews on the production (and he was right) but initially in my heart I'm like, man, you know how much me and Joe put into them beats? Even though some only took a few minutes to make or select. LOL. He didn't give the lyricism rave reviews (and he was right) but initially in my heart I'm like, man, did you catch all my schemes? Some of my punchlines are over people's heads. Like the beans and cornbread line. LOL. Plus I got Evangel on my album, son!!!! TWICE!!! Laughing That should be the trump card. LOL

However, why was I concerned with beats and lyricism getting all this acknowledgement? On spiritual significance, this man gave Search Me 5 out of 5 mics. WOW! And then that hit me. Honest Question: Is this not what we as artists and music ministers should strive for? Is this not the kind of review any believing artist should want? WHY do I want praise for my lyricism? Didn't I put in the time? Aren't there SOME lyrical back flips and somersaults on the album that I perform that should be worthy of kudos? Musically, aren't some of the beats noteworthy for their originality in a genre that is only moved and possibly only used to bangers all day long? While I'm exaggerating a tad with my questions, I truly want to get you alls perspective.
Back to top Go down
Rikki

Rikki

PostSubject: Re: Search Me Review - Trailblazin Ministries   Search Me Review - Trailblazin Ministries EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:22 am

Get Search Me placed on Rhapsody! Then I can add to this topic! LOL ..but I'm SO serious!
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Search Me Review - Trailblazin Ministries   Search Me Review - Trailblazin Ministries EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:30 am

Cool Very Happy ... That is all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search Me Review - Trailblazin Ministries   Search Me Review - Trailblazin Ministries Empty

Back to top Go down

Search Me Review - Trailblazin Ministries
Page 1 of 1