All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SEARCH ME - B. Morr

Go down 
+3
simply seth
Michael
B. Morr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
B. Morr
B. Morr

SEARCH ME - B. Morr Empty
PostSubject: SEARCH ME - B. Morr   SEARCH ME - B. Morr EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:56 pm

This project is almost done, yall. Wrapping up some of the rough drafts now. Be on the lookout for the release in April. Release party to follow. More details to come.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH ME - B. Morr   SEARCH ME - B. Morr EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 6:07 pm

This album is gonna be great! Don't sleep, familia.
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH ME - B. Morr   SEARCH ME - B. Morr EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:55 pm

cheers Cool
Lookin' forward for more goodness from that young man called Brandon.
A young man who chases after God with all abandon.
Cool
Back to top Go down
zacchaeus

zacchaeus

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH ME - B. Morr   SEARCH ME - B. Morr EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:09 am

this is a def buy, cause i just got Self Denial and that was a blessing. had to listen to it again more intently cause Closer was such a beautiful project and i had a hard time listening to them with an open mind. but i put them in their proper context and have been blessed by both in respect to their aim.

oh yeah, Reverence and Exposed are two of my favorite tracks period, and i have a hip hop cataloged mind that stretches back to 1982. lol
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH ME - B. Morr   SEARCH ME - B. Morr EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:26 am

"Reverence"
and "I still live Hymn"
and "Selah "
and "Praise the Lord"

Cool
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH ME - B. Morr   SEARCH ME - B. Morr EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:06 am

Are we there yet ? Smile
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH ME - B. Morr   SEARCH ME - B. Morr EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:55 pm

Getting close, man. Getting very close. All the tracks are starting to take shape....Mixing is getting done everyday of this week. Hopefully this thing will be done VERY soon. Like this weekend. Will definitely need you all to be spreading the word.
Back to top Go down
str8wisdom

str8wisdom

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH ME - B. Morr   SEARCH ME - B. Morr EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 10:20 am

No doubt! Just give me the word and I will scream about your new album. Once you get the details let us know. I can't wait to hear some of the new material.
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH ME - B. Morr   SEARCH ME - B. Morr EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:42 pm

Well, for starters, the album release party is going to be April 18th. And the actual CD will be available for purchase and digital download on April 14th. Spread dat!!! bounce

Last edited by B. Morr on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
str8wisdom

str8wisdom

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH ME - B. Morr   SEARCH ME - B. Morr EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:27 pm

B. Morr wrote:
Well, for starters, the album release party is going to be April 19th. And the actual CD will be available for purchase and digital download on April 14th. Spread dat!!! bounce

Is the party on the 18th (Saturday) or the 19th (Sunday) ?
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH ME - B. Morr   SEARCH ME - B. Morr EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:53 pm

str8wisdom wrote:
B. Morr wrote:
Well, for starters, the album release party is going to be April 19th. And the actual CD will be available for purchase and digital download on April 14th. Spread dat!!! bounce

Is the party on the 18th (Saturday) or the 19th (Sunday) ?

It's the 18th.
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH ME - B. Morr   SEARCH ME - B. Morr EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Oh yeah, my fault. Its gonna be April 18th, Saturday, at 7:00pm.
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH ME - B. Morr   SEARCH ME - B. Morr EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:20 am

Go cop dat!
Back to top Go down
str8wisdom

str8wisdom

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH ME - B. Morr   SEARCH ME - B. Morr EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:56 am

Go get yourself one, your best friend one, your mom one and your dad one. OR ELSE.................................
Back to top Go down
RachelGist

RachelGist

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH ME - B. Morr   SEARCH ME - B. Morr EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:17 am

Gametime!
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH ME - B. Morr   SEARCH ME - B. Morr EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:56 am

This is really a great album. Just skip #12!
Back to top Go down
LaRosa
LaRosa

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH ME - B. Morr   SEARCH ME - B. Morr EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:27 am

my favorite album so far this year

lj.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH ME - B. Morr   SEARCH ME - B. Morr Empty

Back to top Go down

SEARCH ME - B. Morr
Page 1 of 1