All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IRAN: CHRISTIAN ARRESTED WITHOUT CHARGES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael
Administrator
Michael

IRAN: CHRISTIAN ARRESTED WITHOUT CHARGES Empty
PostSubject: IRAN: CHRISTIAN ARRESTED WITHOUT CHARGES   IRAN: CHRISTIAN ARRESTED WITHOUT CHARGES EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 3:39 pm

Eight policemen take house church leader from Tehran home.

ISTANBUL, June 9 (Compass Direct News) – Iran continued a wave of arrests against Christians in recent weeks, detaining a Tehran house church leader who was previously held and tortured for religious activity. Eight policemen arrested Mohsen Namvar, 44, from his Tehran home on May 31, refusing to provide any reason for his arrest. His location remains unknown. An Iranian pastor residing outside the country said that Namvar had anticipated that police would come for him. “I know that if they decide to kill me as a martyr, you will care for my wife and my children,” the father of two told the Iranian pastor last month. Iranian police also arrested 10 Muslim converts to Christianity from the southern city of Shiraz last month.
Back to top Go down

IRAN: CHRISTIAN ARRESTED WITHOUT CHARGES
Page 1 of 1