All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Speaking of shai linne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elboogee

elboogee

Speaking of shai linne Empty
PostSubject: Speaking of shai linne   Speaking of shai linne EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:20 am

This is encouraging... I posted it on another forum but I had to post it on this one as well

I have two homegirls that are roommates

I gave homegirl1 (who is reformed) a copy of shai linne's "The Atonement" c.d who lent it to her roommate
homegirl2 (who is arminian).

By friday homegirl2 was a converted calvinist..... lol! cheers

I spent the weekend at their apartment and she was like a lovesick puppy Laughing - showing all the symptoms of a person newly reformed. She was saying stuff like "I can't think about anything else but God's grace toward me... He chose me... I didn't choose Him...It's like I've been reborn again..."

We laughed, had effectual and fervent prayer, and praised God all weekend : cheers WOW!!!!!!! Rejoicing in His Grace..

Then we were saying you could use these lyrics to witness to people..."You see my friend that you have broken God's holy law- You've lied, You've stolen, You've blasphemed the Holy God who made you.. but Christ died for your sins.... You're sins put Him on the cross....Do you see your face in crowd Ha-hahahaha

To God be the glory.... cheers
Back to top Go down

Speaking of shai linne
Page 1 of 1