All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jewel

Jewel

Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM Empty
PostSubject: Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM   Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:44 am

June 3, 2008 - Hour 1 <-- CLICK HERE. I think Todd Friel is getting hooked! Whaddaya think? scratch
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM   Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:56 am

Its right in the beginning. Todd is playing "Trinity" and he is having a FIT!!!! He loves him. I think we should invite him to a HHH concert.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM   Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 9:02 am

Jewel wrote:
Its right in the beginning. Todd is playing "Trinity" and he is having a FIT!!!! He loves him. I think we should invite him to a HHH concert.

Gotta get you a copy of the Atonement. The song is called 'Triune Praise'

The whole album is extra dope...lol.
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM   Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 9:17 am

Expositor wrote:
Jewel wrote:

Gotta get you a copy of the Atonement. The song is called 'Triune Praise'

The whole album is extra dope...lol.

I guess you aint ya sistah's keepa .. or else you woulda hooked her up with an Atonement CD scratch
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM   Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 9:55 am

No worries bounce
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM   Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:19 am

Jewel wrote:
No worries bounce

I think it's cool that Todd is able to look past his preferences in genres of music. I think when you have music that is so theologically saturated, as a true believer, you can't help but love it because it's filled with wonderful things about God.
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM   Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:42 am

Expositor wrote:
Jewel wrote:
No worries bounce

I think it's cool that Todd is able to look past his preferences in genres of music. I think when you have music that is so theologically saturated, as a true believer, you can't help but love it because it's filled with wonderful things about God.

hmmmmm .. you preachin' kinda good there preacha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM   Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 11:01 am

simply seth wrote:
Expositor wrote:
Jewel wrote:
No worries bounce

hmmmmm .. you preachin' kinda good there preacha Very Happy

That's why I get kinda grieved when I hear cats say "I'm not really into that kind of music" and I'm talking about hip hop dudes. I'm not grieved because they don't like my favorite artist, but because the deep and awesome truths of Scriptures don't thoroughly excite them.
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM   Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 11:41 am

Expositor wrote:

That's why I get kinda grieved when I hear cats say "I'm not really into that kind of music" and I'm talking about hip hop dudes. I'm not grieved because they don't like my favorite artist, but because the deep and awesome truths of Scriptures don't thoroughly excite them.

EXACTLY !!!

Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM 658233 Preach on Preacher Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM 658233

Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM 914472
Back to top Go down
elboogee

elboogee

PostSubject: Re: Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM   Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 3:30 pm

Jewel wrote:
June 3, 2008 - Hour 1 <-- CLICK HERE. I think Todd Friel is getting hooked! Whaddaya think? scratch

I think this is very encouraging especially in light of all the shenanigans of C. Graig Lewis
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM   Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 3:39 pm

elboogee wrote:
Jewel wrote:

I think this is very encouraging especially in light of all the shenanigans of C. Graig Lewis

Yeah, you almost got it, sis. It's G. Craige Lewis...lol.

Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM 537517
Back to top Go down
LaRosa
LaRosa

PostSubject: Re: Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM   Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 3:55 pm

Jesus opens doors that no man can close & closes doors no man can open Wink

lj.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM   Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 4:16 pm

LaRosa wrote:
Jesus opens doors that no man can close & closes doors no man can open Wink

lj.

Amen, bro. I know that to be true, sir.
Back to top Go down
elboogee

elboogee

PostSubject: Re: Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM   Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 7:46 pm

Expositor wrote:
elboogee wrote:
Jewel wrote:

Yeah, you almost got it, sis. It's G. Craige Lewis...lol.

Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM 537517

L. Caige Grewis lol!
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM   Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 8:26 am

elboogee wrote:
L. Caige Grewis lol!

Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM 931629
Back to top Go down
LaRosa
LaRosa

PostSubject: Re: Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM   Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 8:58 am

y'all need to leave that man alone Shocked

lj.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM   Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM Empty

Back to top Go down

Back-2-Back Shai Linne on WOTM
Page 1 of 1