All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To those that speak spanish.. I got a new song up on myspace.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chema

Chema

To those that speak spanish.. I got a new song up on myspace. Empty
PostSubject: To those that speak spanish.. I got a new song up on myspace.   To those that speak spanish.. I got a new song up on myspace. EmptySat May 31, 2008 3:08 pm

To those that speak (or at least understand spanish) I have uploaded a new song on my myspace... it is called "Sufrimentos" (Sufferings), check it out, feed back is appreciated...

www.myspace.com/chemaelmc

God bless you

--Chema

PS. Pay no mind to the quality of the recording.. LOL just pay attention to the lyrics.. peace
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: To those that speak spanish.. I got a new song up on myspace.   To those that speak spanish.. I got a new song up on myspace. EmptySat May 31, 2008 8:06 pm

Niiiiiiice ! Cool
Back to top Go down
elboogee

elboogee

PostSubject: Re: To those that speak spanish.. I got a new song up on myspace.   To those that speak spanish.. I got a new song up on myspace. EmptySat May 31, 2008 9:02 pm

My rough translation of the hook

Quiero que tengas
I want you to have

en su conciencia
in your conscience

los sufrimientos
the suffering

y los dolores
and the pain

De Jesucristo
of Jesus Christ

Salvador Nuestro
Our Lord

y los valores......
confused

cheah -boi muy chevere 'mano chema....echa'palante!!!!!!! afro y gracias pa' no poner la musica en el background. Pude entender mejor con sola la voz
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: To those that speak spanish.. I got a new song up on myspace.   To those that speak spanish.. I got a new song up on myspace. EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 12:37 am

wonders if we could make Sistah Ellen an honorary Latina To those that speak spanish.. I got a new song up on myspace. 12248
Back to top Go down
TwistTim

PostSubject: Re: To those that speak spanish.. I got a new song up on myspace.   To those that speak spanish.. I got a new song up on myspace. EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:42 am

elboogee wrote:

Quiero que tengas
I want you to have

en su conciencia
in your conscience

los sufrimientos
the suffering

y los dolores
and the pain

De Jesucristo
of Jesus Christ

Salvador Nuestro
Our Lord

y los valores......
confused

cheah -boi muy chevere 'mano chema....echa'palante!!!!!!! afro y gracias pa' no poner la musica en el background. Pude entender mejor con sola la voz

Brazilian Portuguese valores values.
Portuguese valores magnitudes, portfolio, values.
Spanish valores securities, stock, values.

So.... y Los Valores is
and our Security

.... based on the context of being apparently a Praise Song..... but that's just my best guess.....
Back to top Go down
elboogee

elboogee

PostSubject: Re: To those that speak spanish.. I got a new song up on myspace.   To those that speak spanish.. I got a new song up on myspace. EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 3:53 pm

simply seth wrote:
wonders if we could make Sistah Ellen an honorary Latina To those that speak spanish.. I got a new song up on myspace. 12248

lol! Blacktina!!!

and....

yes... and our security makes perfect sense

To God be the glory cheers
Back to top Go down
Chema

Chema

PostSubject: Re: To those that speak spanish.. I got a new song up on myspace.   To those that speak spanish.. I got a new song up on myspace. EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:22 am

elboogee wrote:

Quiero que tengas
I want you to have

en su conciencia
in your conscience

los sufrimientos
the suffering

y los dolores
and the pain

De Jesucristo
of Jesus Christ

Salvador Nuestro
Our Lord

y los valores......
confused

"Y los valores" comes from "valorar":
From www.wordreference.com:
Valorar:
1 (dar un valor, precio) to value
2 (tener en estima, consideración) to value: no valora lo que estás haciendo, he doesn't appreciate what you are doing

Is the second definition, what I meant to say is that we must remember what He did for us, and GREATLY appreciate it...

and Thanks a lot for the feedback, ALL PRAISE TO THE LORD BECAUSE HE IS THE ONE THAT GUIDES ME!, I got another song called "Resurreccion", which I am going to rap next sunday at church, Imma upload it also..

God bless you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To those that speak spanish.. I got a new song up on myspace.   To those that speak spanish.. I got a new song up on myspace. Empty

Back to top Go down

To those that speak spanish.. I got a new song up on myspace.
Page 1 of 1