All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Equipping the Saints Conference Downloads

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael
Administrator
Michael

Equipping the Saints Conference Downloads Empty
PostSubject: Equipping the Saints Conference Downloads   Equipping the Saints Conference Downloads EmptyMon May 12, 2008 11:44 pm

http://providencebiblefellowship.org/site/audiodownloads.asp?sec_id=140005881&dlyear=0&dlcat=ETS+-+Counseling+Others+Using+Scripture+-+5%2F3%2F2008

Enjoy
Back to top Go down
btate0121

btate0121

PostSubject: Re: Equipping the Saints Conference Downloads   Equipping the Saints Conference Downloads EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:28 am

how was the teaching sir? was it good? maaan.. i couldn't get myself outta bed that mornin. lol.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Equipping the Saints Conference Downloads   Equipping the Saints Conference Downloads EmptyTue May 13, 2008 4:28 pm

btate0121 wrote:
how was the teaching sir? was it good? maaan.. i couldn't get myself outta bed that mornin. lol.

Take a listen and Equipping the Saints Conference Downloads 120312

LOL
Back to top Go down

Equipping the Saints Conference Downloads
Page 1 of 1