All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Equipping the Saints Conference in VA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael
Administrator
Michael

Equipping the Saints Conference in VA Empty
PostSubject: Equipping the Saints Conference in VA   Equipping the Saints Conference in VA EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:51 pm

Hey All:

I just wanted to let you know about a conference coming up next weekend in Fairfax, VA. I'm sorry I'm posting this so late. Registration for the conference is free without meals. If you want a lunch there, it will cost you whatever your lunch costs. Check it out at the link below:

http://www.providencebiblefellowship.org/site/default.asp?sec_id=140005881

Sorry for the late notice. Hope some can make it out. I'll be going if anyone from Baltimore wants to ride down.
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Equipping the Saints Conference in VA   Equipping the Saints Conference in VA EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:40 pm

do i have to dress pimptacular or can I go with long shorts and fitteds ?

how far is virgini aye ay from BMore ?

When does it start ?

What day you goin' ?
Back to top Go down
btate0121

btate0121

PostSubject: Re: Equipping the Saints Conference in VA   Equipping the Saints Conference in VA EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 7:11 am

now how this conference is 20 minutes from the crib.... and i not know.... Good lookin out mike. (i'm STILL scratchin my head on this one.)
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Equipping the Saints Conference in VA   Equipping the Saints Conference in VA EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 10:06 am

Well, if you want to go, make sure you sign up, fam. I'll be there for sho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equipping the Saints Conference in VA   Equipping the Saints Conference in VA Empty

Back to top Go down

Equipping the Saints Conference in VA
Page 1 of 1