All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Devotional - February 11th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jewel

Jewel

Devotional - February 11th Empty
PostSubject: Devotional - February 11th   Devotional - February 11th EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 12:56 pm

Daily Light

They that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

It came to pass that, while they communed together and reasoned, Jesus himself drew near, and went with them. Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. My fellow-labourers, whose names are in the book of life.
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. Exhort one another daily, while it is called today; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. Behold, it is written before me.

Mal. 3:16. Luke 24:15. Matt. 18:20. Phil. 4:3. Col. 3:16. Heb. 3:13. Matt. 12:36,37. Isa. 65:6.

http://www.bible.com/scripture-detail.php?juli=2454508&dtype=Scripture
Back to top Go down

Devotional - February 11th
Page 1 of 1