All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A maranatha day....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
btate0121

btate0121

A maranatha day.... Empty
PostSubject: A maranatha day....   A maranatha day.... EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 11:35 pm

I don't know if it's just me.. or what....

but today... i just want to go into a small closet and scream "MARANATHA" repeatedly until it finally happens. I'm reminded of a post by a dude i know from another board who was tempted in his flesh and suffered some things and it grieved him to the point of desperation for seeking God.

Mine is more outward... it's more of a revealing kind. I want to go because i'm tired of the murkiness... i'm tired of questionable theology, i'm tired of feeling like i may have half of a truth about God, i'm reading.. i'm praying, i'm studying.. but it's like i can't do it fast enough!!!!

You know how you can READ about somebody... and not really know 'em until you MEET 'em? It's sorta like that.. but not in the sense that i'm reading about God and not knowing him... but i'm reading about the THINGS of God and not fully understanding them..

GOD REMOVE THE SCALES!!!! SHOW ME! GROW ME!!! FATHER PLEASE!!!!!!! MARANATHA.. WHEN I SEE YOU ALL THINGS WILL BE CLEAR AND I DON'T HAVE TO GUESS IF IT'S OK FOR ME TO BUY A CANTON JONES CD!!!!

i just gotta be REAL man... i feel a little better.. but on the real... i can't WAIT for the murk to disappear and i can just worship God... whether the tongue be in existence.. shouting, being slain in the spirit or prophesying.. anything questionable that we choose to devide over here on earth... all that will be clear.. and gone.. and i can just say...

halleluijah!

as the dear panteth for the water... so my soul longeth after theee... you oh lord are my hearts desire and i LONG to worship thee!!!

i need some worship.. anybody else just tired?
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: A maranatha day....   A maranatha day.... EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 10:21 am

Wow. Man, I have these "Maranatha" moments from time to time as well.

And Lord, haste the day when my faith shall be sight
The clouds be rolled back as a scroll
The trump shall resound and the Lord shall descend
Even so, it is well with my soul!!!!
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: A maranatha day....   A maranatha day.... EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 8:59 pm

story a ma life
Sometimes I be on that Job 3 trip
Suspect scratch Neutral Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A maranatha day....   A maranatha day.... Empty

Back to top Go down

A maranatha day....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All of Grace :: The Gathering Place :: General Discussion-