All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think I'm a Legalist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
simply seth

simply seth

I think I'm a Legalist Empty
PostSubject: I think I'm a Legalist   I think I'm a Legalist EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:48 am

I think I'm a legalist
... no I don't demand that people submit to my legal constraints
... but I often feel that when I call something that is blatant sin , sin (according to bibilcal precepts), Christians around me react funny
... or when I try to reason with people on what un-twisted scripture says about a topic
... I'm made to feel like the bad guy
... the wet blanket
... the party pooper
...etc

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm a Legalist   I think I'm a Legalist EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:39 am

simply seth wrote:
I think I'm a legalist
... no I don't demand that people submit to my legal constraints
... but I often feel that when I call something that is blatant sin , sin (according to bibilcal precepts), Christians around me react funny
... or when I try to reason with people on what un-twisted scripture says about a topic
... I'm made to feel like the bad guy
... the wet blanket
... the party pooper
...etc

Rolling Eyes

Join the club, bro. Not legalism, but love for the truth. Now, can you be legalistic about it? Yes. But, I don't think that's you.
Back to top Go down
G.R.A.C.E. Preecha
Administrator
G.R.A.C.E. Preecha

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm a Legalist   I think I'm a Legalist EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:41 am

^^^what Mike said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm a Legalist   I think I'm a Legalist Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I'm a Legalist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All of Grace :: The Gathering Place :: General Discussion-
Jump to: