All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Obama Budget Seeks To Overturn Ban....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael
Administrator
Michael

New Obama Budget Seeks To Overturn Ban.... Empty
PostSubject: New Obama Budget Seeks To Overturn Ban....   New Obama Budget Seeks To Overturn Ban.... EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:51 am

on using taxpayer money for abortions.

http://lifenews.com/nat5036.html

Quote :
Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- As President Barack Obama's new federal budget is thoroughly examined, pro-life advocates are finding a number of goodies for the abortion industry. Next on the list is a move by the president to allow the Legal Services Corporation to use tax dollars to pay for abortion litigation.

The Obama budget includes a move to overturn the ban on taxpayer-funding of abortions in the nation's capital and it eliminates all funding for abstinence education.
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: New Obama Budget Seeks To Overturn Ban....   New Obama Budget Seeks To Overturn Ban.... EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:57 am

This makes me angry. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: New Obama Budget Seeks To Overturn Ban....   New Obama Budget Seeks To Overturn Ban.... EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:59 am

B. Morr wrote:
This makes me angry. Evil or Very Mad

You and me both, B.
Back to top Go down
Rikki

Rikki

PostSubject: Re: New Obama Budget Seeks To Overturn Ban....   New Obama Budget Seeks To Overturn Ban.... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:27 am

Are we really surprised?? He makes me angry....PERIOD.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: New Obama Budget Seeks To Overturn Ban....   New Obama Budget Seeks To Overturn Ban.... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:10 pm

Yeah...and its funny how many minorities are still in love with Obama. Don't they see what he's doing?
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: New Obama Budget Seeks To Overturn Ban....   New Obama Budget Seeks To Overturn Ban.... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:29 pm

Jewel wrote:
Yeah...and its funny how many minorities are still in love with Obama. Don't they see what he's doing?
You're right. The more this administration goes on, the less effect it has on me that a colored person is the President.

I ain't gonna lie. Growing up as a black man, with black GRANDparents who saw some real racism, I got to hear ALOT of stories - personal stories about living in the south (my grandparents are from North Carolina). And to see a colored person make it from the slaveship seat to commander and chief.....that is huge for this country. However, again, that is really wearing off because morally, Obama is screwing up the country even more. My name is Dan Frankel and this has been "My Two Cents." Good night everybody. So long.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: New Obama Budget Seeks To Overturn Ban....   New Obama Budget Seeks To Overturn Ban.... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:19 pm

What's even more unsettling is the blind support for a man who contributes to the disproportionate number of abortions in Black and Hispanic communities. The percentage of abortions in Black and Hispanic communities is more than double the percentage of Black and Hispanic women per capita. If that doesn't scream racism, I don't know what does.
Back to top Go down
G.R.A.C.E. Preecha
Administrator
G.R.A.C.E. Preecha

PostSubject: Re: New Obama Budget Seeks To Overturn Ban....   New Obama Budget Seeks To Overturn Ban.... EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:24 am

88 % of abortuaries are located in black and hispanic communities.

You don't see billboards with a pregnant mona lisa titled 'who's the daddy ?' in any other neighborhoods but these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Obama Budget Seeks To Overturn Ban....   New Obama Budget Seeks To Overturn Ban.... Empty

Back to top Go down

New Obama Budget Seeks To Overturn Ban....
Page 1 of 1