All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wasted my vacation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
elboogee

elboogee

I wasted my vacation Empty
PostSubject: I wasted my vacation   I wasted my vacation EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:03 pm

So tomorrow I go back to work.

I went to my job last week Friday to pick up my check- but instead of taking an hour to make sure my lesson plans were together- I went to the teacher's lounge and got on HCR....

Whoa- the time just flew by because before I knew it- I had been sitting there for about two hours.

Now tomorrow I go back to the marathon that is my life. I praise God for it but I'm sc-sc-scurred affraid . I have 5 classes to teach tomorrow- and my kids... affraid are nothing to play with.

I was Sleep ing Fam... and now my classes came up on me like a theif and a robber.

What am I going to do tomorrow- what am I going to do?!?!?!?!?!?! No

I think I'll go over there holiday packets with them. and give them some free time.

Lord help me- gotta learn to do right
Back to top Go down
elboogee

elboogee

PostSubject: Re: I wasted my vacation   I wasted my vacation EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:25 pm

Halleluyah I wasted my vacation 708423

Good day today.
Back to top Go down
str8wisdom

str8wisdom

PostSubject: Re: I wasted my vacation   I wasted my vacation EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:38 pm

elboogee wrote:
Halleluyah I wasted my vacation 708423

Good day today.

Is the class still going good this week? I pray that it has been a good week for you.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: I wasted my vacation   I wasted my vacation EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Yeah, hit us with an update, sis!
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: I wasted my vacation   I wasted my vacation EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:19 pm

Yeah....its hard when you're not prepared and kids are staring at you like, scratch I'm sure all went well though.
Back to top Go down
elboogee

elboogee

PostSubject: Re: I wasted my vacation   I wasted my vacation EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:09 pm

Yes

Being a new teacher is teaching me sooooooo much. Its teaching me that- although I love my job I really need to grow in alot of areas.

I've been "talked" to by my principal for poor classroom management. He said, and I quote: "You need to step up your game" affraid

I was like Shocked Sad pale

So, I went into my classes on Friday like the mean woman from that movie "Matilda". I was stomping my tims big time and put the smack down on those cats. I was like: "If you try me and talk while I'm teaching your name goes on this board and you WILL be in detention with ME on monday. If I have to talk to you twice I will call your house". So one of my dear precious darlings decided to try me and broke out his flute from music class and started to play it... I called his mom on my cell on the spot tongue That lil dude was like... No (lol)

I always thought that if I was too strict that that wouldn't be a good thing- but I have learned my lesson. My classes ran extra smooth and you could hear a pin drop outside my door into the hallway. I'm spending my weekend doing lesson plans and setting up learning games on a website I found that my kids can log in to. I can also have them do quizzes based on completing these learning games so I'm excited about that. I just want to be a beast of a teacher. Report cards are coming and because I had no control over my classes earlier many of my kids are failing. I feel like I've failed them and had I gained control and been Cruella De-vil earlier my kids would've been excelling. *sigh*

Well, now I know better... I'm spending my time doing lessons for the next three weeks. Homework assignments, quizes, projects, website log ins, and tests.I NEVER want to be called into the principal's office again. That jive was embarrassing!

Pray my Screnf in da Lawd! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wasted my vacation   I wasted my vacation Empty

Back to top Go down

I wasted my vacation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All of Grace :: The Gathering Place :: General Discussion-
Jump to: