All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pilgrimage to Philly

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
B. Morr
B. Morr

Pilgrimage to Philly Empty
PostSubject: Pilgrimage to Philly   Pilgrimage to Philly EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:10 pm

Keep me in prayer as I'm traveling to Philly this weekend to spend mad time working on this next project. Pray that Teddy P and I are diligent and wise with our time in making sure this project is God-glorifying. I leave Friday, February 1, 2008. Thanks. Grace and peace.

B. Morr
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrimage to Philly   Pilgrimage to Philly EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 3:02 pm

My prayers are with you and Teddy P. I know, if you are in total submission to God, He will bless your efforts and people will be blessed. cheers
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrimage to Philly   Pilgrimage to Philly EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 4:30 pm

thank you so much. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Redeemed

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrimage to Philly   Pilgrimage to Philly EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 7:29 am

I'll pray that the LORD would be pleased to produce such a creative dynamic between you and Teddy P that your listeners imaginations would be quickened...made alive to the point of being able to discern wonderful things in the Law of God [Psalm 119:18].

I will also pray for your comfort and protection as you make you way to and from Philly.

Grace & Peace

Redeemed
Back to top Go down
btate0121

btate0121

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrimage to Philly   Pilgrimage to Philly EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 10:42 am

Praying bro. Also.. i thoroughly enjoyed your set at Fourth Fridays Fundamentals on last Friday man. DOPENESS!
Back to top Go down
str8wisdom

str8wisdom

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrimage to Philly   Pilgrimage to Philly EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 11:23 am

I will be praying. I will also keep your up coming album in prayer. That it may reach many for the kingdom of God, either directly or indirectly. That it may challenge those that are Christians already, to be more like Christ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrimage to Philly   Pilgrimage to Philly Empty

Back to top Go down

Pilgrimage to Philly
Page 1 of 1