All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Consider yourself blessed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
simply seth

simply seth

Consider yourself blessed Empty
PostSubject: Consider yourself blessed   Consider yourself blessed EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 12:00 pm

Consider yourself blessed if you have a pastor who opens the scriptures and teaches and expounds upon what is clearly written

I met another scattered sheep this sunday who is starving to be taught the scriptures, I brought him to my church and he was greatly joyous to finally be taught the word.

Rochester, NY is starvin' for truth , we have to go to the sticks to get taught the word.

In my squad of reformed headz, my friend got offered a storefront, in the grimiest part of the city, for free (just so the owner can get a tax write off).
My friends are currently talkin' to their elders about it.
This may be a launch pad for outreach and weekly bible studies.

If anybody thinks of me and/or this post please pray for the scattered sheep of Rochester and for the city which we wish to minister to.

GBU
Back to top Go down
LaRosa
LaRosa

PostSubject: Re: Consider yourself blessed   Consider yourself blessed EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 12:09 pm

word. got u

lj.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Consider yourself blessed   Consider yourself blessed EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 1:48 pm

simply seth wrote:
Consider yourself blessed if you have a pastor who opens the scriptures and teaches and expounds upon what is clearly written

I met another scattered sheep this sunday who is starving to be taught the scriptures, I brought him to my church and he was greatly joyous to finally be taught the word.

Rochester, NY is starvin' for truth , we have to go to the sticks to get taught the word.

In my squad of reformed headz, my friend got offered a storefront, in the grimiest part of the city, for free (just so the owner can get a tax write off).
My friends are currently talkin' to their elders about it.
This may be a launch pad for outreach and weekly bible studies.

If anybody thinks of me and/or this post please pray for the scattered sheep of Rochester and for the city which we wish to minister to.

GBU

No doubt, bro. Got you.
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: Consider yourself blessed   Consider yourself blessed EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 3:11 pm

Praying, brotha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consider yourself blessed   Consider yourself blessed Empty

Back to top Go down

Consider yourself blessed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All of Grace :: The Gathering Place :: General Discussion-
Jump to: