All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm a dirt bag

Go down 
+2
Chema
simply seth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
simply seth

simply seth

I'm a dirt bag Empty
PostSubject: I'm a dirt bag   I'm a dirt bag EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 pm

I don't read my word enough , nor study enough , nor pray enough.

Yet I took some time to read colossians and my appetite has been whetted for more.

*sigh* ... don't know what's wrong with me ... such rich treasures in God's word , such great revelation of Himself and yet I go without far too often.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Chema

Chema

I'm a dirt bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a dirt bag   I'm a dirt bag EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:10 pm

Hermano, tengo que decir que yo no he estado orando mucho ultimamente... tengo que orar mas y mas...

Dios te bendiga..
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

I'm a dirt bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a dirt bag   I'm a dirt bag EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:30 pm

Chema wrote:
Hermano, tengo que decir que yo no he estado orando mucho ultimamente... tengo que orar mas y mas...

Dios te bendiga..

We believe in tongues with interpretation here, bro...lol.

But Seth, I feel you, man! It's when we are truly in the Word that we often realize how much we haven't been in it.
Back to top Go down
Chema

Chema

I'm a dirt bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a dirt bag   I'm a dirt bag EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:58 pm

Mike, this is a Latino thang.. LOL..

I said: "Bro, I gotta confess I haven't been praying that much lately, I gotta pray and pray more...

God bless you"
Back to top Go down
CLER

CLER

I'm a dirt bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a dirt bag   I'm a dirt bag EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:26 pm

it's been a while since i've been on here. but yea i feel you about that fam, when i get back to studying the Word, i'm like, what do I neglect doing this when the Word of God is such an awesome read and I get to know God more? aiyayay
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

I'm a dirt bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a dirt bag   I'm a dirt bag EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:32 pm

Yeah, I definitely feel yall.
Back to top Go down
elboogee

elboogee

I'm a dirt bag Empty
PostSubject: la distraida- the distracted woman   I'm a dirt bag EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:26 pm

Que Dios le bendiga pa la honestidad!

Para leer la palabra de Dios diariamente es una disciplina

Hay que mortificar el cuerpo y entrenar el mente a obedecer. Verdaderamente, no es facil y debemos empujarnos a crecer.

Yo tambien lucho con esta disciplina. Por casi 5 dias no he estudiado la biblia suficiente. Mi plan es a estudiar sin distracciones esta noche. Oren para mi cuando piensen en mi. Es una lucha pero gloria a Dios no luchamos solos. Tenemos la ayuda del Espiritu Santo a animarnos y darnos todo lo que nos necesita para la batalla

en corto.... levanta la cabeza (salmo 3), pon la mano al arado y nunca mire atras.....

(interpretation)

God bless you for your honesty

Reading the Word of God is a discipline

One must daily kill the flesh and train the mind to obey
Indeed, it is not easy and we must push ourselves to grow

I also struggle with this discipline. For almost 5 days, I have not studied scripture sufficiently. Mi plan is to study tonight with out distractions. Pray for me when ya'll think about me. It is a fight but glory to God we don't fight alone. We have the help of the Holy Spirit encouraging us and giving us everything we need for the battle

In short.... Lift up your head (psalm 3), put your hand to the plough, and don't look back.

Pray for me fam- I'm going to apply to a spanish ed grad school program!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm a dirt bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a dirt bag   I'm a dirt bag Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a dirt bag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All of Grace :: The Gathering Place :: General Discussion-
Jump to: