All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's been a minute

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
B. Morr
B. Morr

It's been a minute Empty
PostSubject: It's been a minute   It's been a minute EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 8:36 am

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Studying for a certification test, working on two albums set to drop before the year is out, saving money for marriage and some other things....but I just wanted to say hey to everybody. Hope yall picked up that B. Morr/Teddy P promo track. ITS FREE! And the album, entitled "Closer" from B. Morr and Teddy P will be dropping in October. Peace.

For the 90's yall......stamp it!

b. morr
Back to top Go down
LaRosa
LaRosa

It's been a minute Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a minute   It's been a minute EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:16 am

B. Morr wrote:
working on two albums set to drop before the year is out

you're kidding, right?! Shocked

lj.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

It's been a minute Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a minute   It's been a minute EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:27 am

B. Morr wrote:
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Studying for a certification test, working on two albums set to drop before the year is out, saving money for marriage and some other things....but I just wanted to say hey to everybody. Hope yall picked up that B. Morr/Teddy P promo track. ITS FREE! And the album, entitled "Closer" from B. Morr and Teddy P will be dropping in October. Peace.

For the 90's yall......stamp it!

b. morr

What cert are you going for?
Back to top Go down
Redeemed

It's been a minute Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a minute   It's been a minute EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 3:49 pm

LaRosa wrote:
B. Morr wrote:

lj.

Nope...he's serious.
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

It's been a minute Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a minute   It's been a minute EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:48 pm

Redeemed wrote:
LaRosa wrote:
B. Morr wrote:

lj.

Nope...he's serious.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's been a minute Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a minute   It's been a minute Empty