All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I know it's early and he hasn't been here for a while but....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael
Administrator
Michael

I know it's early and he hasn't been here for a while but.... Empty
PostSubject: I know it's early and he hasn't been here for a while but....   I know it's early and he hasn't been here for a while but.... EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:32 pm

Happy Birthday to Teddy P!

According to registration info, his birthday is July 28.

Again, Happy Birthday, bro!
Back to top Go down
TEDDY P

TEDDY P

PostSubject: Re: I know it's early and he hasn't been here for a while but....   I know it's early and he hasn't been here for a while but.... EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:59 pm

Thanks bruuvm. I couldn't remember my log-in and I was too lazy to make a request LOLOL
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: I know it's early and he hasn't been here for a while but....   I know it's early and he hasn't been here for a while but.... EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:08 pm

TEDDY P wrote:
Thanks bruuvm. I couldn't remember my log-in and I was too lazy to make a request LOLOL

Ha ha!!! lol

Glad you FINALLY made it here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know it's early and he hasn't been here for a while but....   I know it's early and he hasn't been here for a while but.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I know it's early and he hasn't been here for a while but....
Page 1 of 1