All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missing Persons Report

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
simply seth

simply seth

Missing Persons Report Empty
PostSubject: Missing Persons Report   Missing Persons Report EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:18 pm

Has anyone seen BTate ?
Shocked
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: Missing Persons Report   Missing Persons Report EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:05 am

I know, right?

I'm mad he was at the the 116 concert last night and we didn't see him. But it was mad people, so that's not hard....
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Missing Persons Report   Missing Persons Report EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 12:37 pm

Sho and Lecrae were at Epiph Sunday .... I asked Sho what they were doin' in town .. and they told me about the DC concert.
I wish I knew earlier.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Missing Persons Report   Missing Persons Report EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 1:01 pm

Man, I wish the week I was out of school was this week instead of last week. I would have definitely been there. I was wondering if Mrs. Doubtfire showed up.
Back to top Go down
btate0121

btate0121

PostSubject: Re: Missing Persons Report   Missing Persons Report EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:42 pm

LOL! wow seth.... love you too bro! LOL.

i'm mad i missed yall too man @bmorr.

I was lookin around... rule of thumb tho... if i'm at a concert or event... check for me somewhere in the middle of the fray

i got there a little late so i was on the fringes of the fray this time.. i caught up with conduit tho. yall hit me anytime man

btate0121 -at- gmail -dot- com

or 703-618-9603

telemarketers.... bring it on. LOL
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Missing Persons Report   Missing Persons Report EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:48 pm

cheers I pray all is well with you and yours dear brother cheers
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Missing Persons Report   Missing Persons Report EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:13 pm

btate0121 wrote:
rule of thumb tho...

*wonders who thumb is and why does he get to make rules Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
btate0121

btate0121

PostSubject: Re: Missing Persons Report   Missing Persons Report EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 10:57 am

LOL. yo.. did you get my email seth?
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Missing Persons Report   Missing Persons Report EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 11:05 am

btate0121 wrote:

I didn't get no stinkin' email..........

Man, I need to call Btate!!!!!

Been SUPER busy. If I get a chance tonight, when is a good time to call, bruh?
Back to top Go down
btate0121

btate0121

PostSubject: Re: Missing Persons Report   Missing Persons Report EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 11:12 am

hit me up anytime after about 6:30.. that's normally when i'm done cleanin up the dishes from dinner. (yeah... the kitchen is my arena.... shaddap.... i know what ur gonna say.. LOL). hit me up man!
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Missing Persons Report   Missing Persons Report EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 11:20 am

btate0121 wrote:
hit me up anytime after about 6:30.. that's normally when i'm done cleanin up the dishes from dinner. (yeah... the kitchen is my arena.... shaddap.... i know what ur gonna say.. LOL). hit me up man!

Cool. We have a meeting for FFF tonight at 7, but it shouldn't run EXTRA long. I'll give you a call after that.

Ummmmmmm....yeah.
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Missing Persons Report   Missing Persons Report EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:08 pm

btate0121 wrote:

yeah bruh ... got yer email .. haven't had time ta look at it yet.
Back to top Go down
Chema

Chema

PostSubject: Re: Missing Persons Report   Missing Persons Report EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 12:33 pm

btate0121 wrote:
LOL! wow seth.... love you too bro! LOL.

i'm mad i missed yall too man @bmorr.

I was lookin around... rule of thumb tho... if i'm at a concert or event... check for me somewhere in the middle of the fray

i got there a little late so i was on the fringes of the fray this time.. i caught up with conduit tho. yall hit me anytime man

btate0121 -at- gmail -dot- com

or 703-618-9603

telemarketers.... bring it on. LOL

B-tizzy, what's the area code???
Back to top Go down
btate0121

btate0121

PostSubject: Re: Missing Persons Report   Missing Persons Report EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 12:57 pm

for you bro... since it's international.. i think it's 00 1 703 368 9603

Seth.. my bad dude.. i got that join for you.. i need to go on and email it.. i'll upload it now bro! enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Chema

Chema

PostSubject: Re: Missing Persons Report   Missing Persons Report EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:20 pm

btate0121 wrote:
for you bro... since it's international.. i think it's 00 1 703 368 9603

Seth.. my bad dude.. i got that join for you.. i need to go on and email it.. i'll upload it now bro! enjoy!

thanks bro.. I might hit you up on the phone one-a-deez-dayz..
Back to top Go down
btate0121

btate0121

PostSubject: Re: Missing Persons Report   Missing Persons Report EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:01 pm

word dude.. pass me ur digits too.. cuz i don't answer numbers i don't recognize (old habit.... i plead the 5th... LOL). especially INTERANTIONAL joins. LOL. hit me anytime bredda!
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Missing Persons Report   Missing Persons Report EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:48 pm

*sings ... "secret agent man ... "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Persons Report   Missing Persons Report Empty

Back to top Go down

Missing Persons Report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All of Grace :: The Gathering Place :: General Discussion-
Jump to: