All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Brother

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TwistTim

My Brother Empty
PostSubject: My Brother   My Brother EmptyWed May 21, 2008 11:22 am

Guys, please pray for my brother..... he had stomach pains monday night.... then tuesday morn..... but pushed them aside and tried to go into work anyways.... well it came back and he doubled over while working.... he went to the hospital after 1 and a half hours of work..... I drove him there... did 55-65(though 35-55) the whole way... thank God(Literally, I prayed for this) the cops over looked it.... we got him in and he got an intial check after 4 hours.....(Great Hospital, but it's always busy)..... anyways.... they thought it was his Gull Bladder.... but couldn't tell... so he went to wait for more time... I went home to tape NCIS.... a show we all love to watch..... so I was at home taping that and feeling useless...... then I waited around not knowing anything.... well
it turned out it was his Gull Bladder not his Stomach.... but they couldn't do anything about it... because they didn't know what exactly it was......

so please pray for him....
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

My Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Brother   My Brother EmptyWed May 21, 2008 11:52 am

My prayers are with you and your brother.
Back to top Go down
btate0121

btate0121

My Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Brother   My Brother EmptyFri May 23, 2008 1:10 pm

Lifted man.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

My Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Brother   My Brother EmptySun May 25, 2008 12:33 pm

Hey, bro. Even though I didn't post it in here the other day, I've been praying for your brother. I hope he is doing better now. If not, we'll continue to pray for him.

God bless, Tim.
Back to top Go down
TwistTim

My Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Brother   My Brother EmptySun May 25, 2008 3:25 pm

Expositor wrote:
Hey, bro. Even though I didn't post it in here the other day, I've been praying for your brother. I hope he is doing better now. If not, we'll continue to pray for him.

God bless, Tim.

He is doing Better, but He still has a slight bit of pain, he went back to work today.... continued prayers for his recovery would be appreciated..... and thanks so much for all the prayers you and everyone else here have been sending up.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

My Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Brother   My Brother EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 2:57 pm

TwistTim wrote:
Expositor wrote:

God bless, Tim.

He is doing Better, but He still has a slight bit of pain, he went back to work today.... continued prayers for his recovery would be appreciated..... and thanks so much for all the prayers you and everyone else here have been sending up.

How's your brother doing now, Tim?
Back to top Go down
TwistTim

My Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Brother   My Brother EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 2:08 am

Expositor wrote:
TwistTim wrote:
Expositor wrote:

God bless, Tim.

He's been back at work, but with the recent heat wave, he pushed himself to hard and had to leave on Monday, Tuesday he went to the Doctors, and Coming up on Monday I found out, he's going back to the Hospital for something.... I forget what exactly it is.... but prayers are appreciated... prayers the Docs find out what exactly is wrong and God wills my Bro to be healed..... weather it be by Miracle of God or by Doctor's Hands (Which would still be a Miracle as they don't really know exactly what they are looking at).....

Thanks for Asking Mike. Not just saying it, mean it, Thanks Bro.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

My Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Brother   My Brother EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:37 pm

TwistTim wrote:
Expositor wrote:
TwistTim wrote:
Expositor wrote:

God bless, Tim.

He's been back at work, but with the recent heat wave, he pushed himself to hard and had to leave on Monday, Tuesday he went to the Doctors, and Coming up on Monday I found out, he's going back to the Hospital for something.... I forget what exactly it is.... but prayers are appreciated... prayers the Docs find out what exactly is wrong and God wills my Bro to be healed..... weather it be by Miracle of God or by Doctor's Hands (Which would still be a Miracle as they don't really know exactly what they are looking at).....

Thanks for Asking Mike. Not just saying it, mean it, Thanks Bro.

I'll continue praying for him, man. Thanks for the update. Keep us posted on his condition.
Back to top Go down
TwistTim

My Brother Empty
PostSubject: URGENT UPDATE   My Brother EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:53 pm

He went in for the test on Monday to determine if he needed surgery, well he got the call this morning at 9AM and it's not good.... they need to operate as soon as possible to take out his Gall Bladder.... so please pray for him as he under goes surgery at an unknown time and pray for the surgery to have the right knowledge of what he's doing and that God will help my brother to recover properly from this surgery.....
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

My Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Brother   My Brother EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 8:36 am

I'm praying for your brother, right now, that God will be merciful to your brother, and that God's name will be glorified through this situation!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Brother   My Brother Empty

Back to top Go down

My Brother
Page 1 of 1