All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Members Check in Here, Please

Go down 
+36
blsdlikethat
JARZJR
JohnnyPraze
Sonshine
neucreation
WhyMe
jolene
souljah77
loercase
im saved
zacchaeus
Dre Marshall
apokalum
G.R.A.C.E. Preecha
jeffr0cks
TwistTim
elboogee
StreetSermonz
Malaka
Chema
smoke
btate0121
Jewel
TrueConvert
kritikul
Redeemed
B. Morr
Lockett
TEDDY P
str8wisdom
CLER
Conviction
Marco
LaRosa
simply seth
Michael
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
simply seth

simply seth

New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members Check in Here, Please   New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:55 pm

JohnnyPraze wrote:
I guess I need to check in, being that I will be staying for a while...

My name is Hank Lewis, (I think this is the first time I have ever used my real name vs. my internet alias).

I'm here to build with the brethren, and flood the board with topics.

Thanks for hooking me up Mike...

New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 306545 chea ! New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 306545
Back to top Go down
JARZJR

JARZJR

PostSubject: Re: New Members Check in Here, Please   New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:27 pm

It feels weird introducing myself to a bunch of people that I already know, but ok...

I'm JARZJR, or John Rogers, or just John, or Johnny, lol...

New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 965482

And i guess i like spaghetti...
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: New Members Check in Here, Please   New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:29 am

JARZJR wrote:
It feels weird introducing myself to a bunch of people that I already know, but ok...

I'm JARZJR, or John Rogers, or just John, or Johnny, lol...

New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 965482

And i guess i like spaghetti...

Welcome, bro. I appreciate you coming over and checking us out. Sorry if there's no bickering. Arrow
Back to top Go down
blsdlikethat

blsdlikethat

PostSubject: Re: New Members Check in Here, Please   New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:44 am

hello all My name is Dee. I live Baltimore and glad to be a part of this site
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: New Members Check in Here, Please   New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:16 pm

blsdlikethat wrote:
hello all My name is Dee. I live Baltimore and glad to be a part of this site

Welcome, Dee. Glad to have you here.
Back to top Go down
KPfaREAL

PostSubject: Re: New Members Check in Here, Please   New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:49 pm

I'm Kevin. Father of two with another on the way, in the Air Force, war vet, student of the scripture, former WoF adherent, and christian hip-hop enthusiast. I love my ESV Study Bible and my John MacArthur Bible Commentary. Currently reading "Christianity in Crisis: 21st Century" by Hank Hanegraaff. Glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: New Members Check in Here, Please   New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:05 am

KPfaREAL wrote:
I'm Kevin. Father of two with another on the way, in the Air Force, war vet, student of the scripture, former WoF adherent, and christian hip-hop enthusiast. I love my ESV Study Bible and my John MacArthur Bible Commentary. Currently reading "Christianity in Crisis: 21st Century" by Hank Hanegraaff. Glad to be here.

Keep readin', bro! Good to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Rikki

Rikki

PostSubject: Re: New Members Check in Here, Please   New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:19 am

Hello all! I'm Erica, but everyone online calls me Rikki. I'm mad that I'm so late getting here! Nice to see you all.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: New Members Check in Here, Please   New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:58 am

Rikki wrote:
Hello all! I'm Erica, but everyone online calls me Rikki. I'm mad that I'm so late getting here! Nice to see you all.

RIKKI!!!!!

Good to see you here, sis!

New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 163246
Back to top Go down
tscottg

tscottg

PostSubject: Re: New Members Check in Here, Please   New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:52 am

Hello saints.
I'm Scott.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: New Members Check in Here, Please   New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:26 am

tscottg wrote:
Hello saints.
I'm Scott.

Welcome, Scott! Yeah HOPE BIBLE!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
RachelGist

RachelGist

PostSubject: Re: New Members Check in Here, Please   New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:45 am

Hi, I'm Rachel!

..from the bay area, in Ca.

I'm a student, teacher of English, coach of Taekwondo, servant of Christ, and oldest of eight.
I love learning the things of God! Right now I'm enjoying a study on His Nature, Names and Character.

Thanks for the invite!
I hope to get to know everyone here over time!

New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 2808

http://grace-bible.com/ New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 879210
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: New Members Check in Here, Please   New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:11 am

RachelGist wrote:
Hi, I'm Rachel!

..from the bay area, in Ca.

I'm a student, teacher of English, coach of Taekwondo, servant of Christ, and oldest of eight.
I love learning the things of God! Right now I'm enjoying a study on His Nature, Names and Character.

Thanks for the invite!
I hope to get to know everyone here over time!

New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 2808

http://grace-bible.com/ New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 879210

Great to see you, sis!

Keep in touch! lol!

New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 233846
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Members Check in Here, Please   New Members Check in Here, Please - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Members Check in Here, Please
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4