All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It can be so grieving

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
B. Morr
B. Morr

It can be so grieving Empty
PostSubject: It can be so grieving   It can be so grieving EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 12:34 am

to come in the Persecuted Church forum and see that hardly anybody ever comes in here. Let alone posts comments.

I was listening to Way of the Master Radio (an old episode) and Tony was reading off some updates about how Christians were dying (on the same planet that we're on) it was just so wild. Like, I had to picture it in my head what I was hearing and I just couldn't believe it. If that type of stuff becomes prevalent in America, I'm praying for our children.....
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: It can be so grieving   It can be so grieving EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 10:47 am

B. Morr wrote:
to come in the Persecuted Church forum and see that hardly anybody ever comes in here. Let alone posts comments.

I was listening to Way of the Master Radio (an old episode) and Tony was reading off some updates about how Christians were dying (on the same planet that we're on) it was just so wild. Like, I had to picture it in my head what I was hearing and I just couldn't believe it. If that type of stuff becomes prevalent in America, I'm praying for our children.....

Yeah, man. I try to post updates when I can. I think oftentimes we tend to forget that we are united with these folks in Christ. We are of the same spiritual family. They aren't merely foreigners who are suffering for their faith. They are our family.
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: It can be so grieving   It can be so grieving EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 12:36 pm

we are so at ease in this country its hard to fathom how much people suffer for the sake of the cross
especially with easy believism being so prevalent here in babylon the US
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: It can be so grieving   It can be so grieving EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 1:06 pm

simply seth wrote:
we are so at ease in this country its hard to fathom how much people suffer for the sake of the cross
especially with easy believism being so prevalent here in babylon the US

Come on, bro. Everyone knows Babylon is in Rome Rochester
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: It can be so grieving   It can be so grieving EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 2:07 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It can be so grieving   It can be so grieving Empty

Back to top Go down

It can be so grieving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All of Grace :: The Gathering Place :: The Persecuted Church-
Jump to: