All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My mentee is doing BIG THINGS!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jewel

Jewel

My mentee is doing BIG THINGS!!! Empty
PostSubject: My mentee is doing BIG THINGS!!!   My mentee is doing BIG THINGS!!! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 12:21 pm

Hello everyone. Some of you may know that I mentor a teenage girl who was in foster care, Tyshia Oliver. She has been running track for four years and won two meets on Monday at the State Championships!

Its a blessing to be able to touch someone's life and pour into them. Its an even bigger blessing to be able to see the fruits of your labor.

Check out Tyshia's Story.

My mentee is doing BIG THINGS!!! Tyshia13
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: My mentee is doing BIG THINGS!!!   My mentee is doing BIG THINGS!!! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 1:02 pm

CHEA!!! I was there too. That girl is soooooooo fast. The pictures we took were blurry cause you just couldn't capture one moment of time. she was just so fast. Plus we need a better camera, but that's not the point. She is SUPER FAST! I'm confident she's gonna go really far.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: My mentee is doing BIG THINGS!!!   My mentee is doing BIG THINGS!!! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 3:05 pm

This is great! I'm so happy for tee tee.
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: My mentee is doing BIG THINGS!!!   My mentee is doing BIG THINGS!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 1:32 pm

I was there and let me just tell you, this girl is REALLY fast. She dusted them other girls. I wasn't even sure why the other girls were there at first til I realized they were there to race. But after TeeTee crossed the finish line, you almost forgot that she WASN'T running by herself. She better never do a crime cause they can forget catching her on foot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My mentee is doing BIG THINGS!!!   My mentee is doing BIG THINGS!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

My mentee is doing BIG THINGS!!!
Page 1 of 1