All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"Word and Deed" Drops July 28th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
str8wisdom

PostSubject: "Word and Deed" Drops July 28th   Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Whats going on fam!!! Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. Been busy. I just wanted to make sure everyone knows about Teddy P's album "Word and Deed" album that drops on July 28th. This is truly a great album. B. Morr shreaded his track on the album, Believin Stephen's track is the best I have heard him on, Conviction also drops some lyrics for the album. There is a great arange of artists and P really spreads himself on the beats. No matter your style you will love the production. P is making this album available for $1. I encourage you to drop some extra as alot of time and effort have been put in on this album.

Post your thoughts of the album when it drops!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Word and Deed" Drops July 28th
Page 1 of 1