All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you could have any super power...

Go down 
+4
simply seth
LaRosa
Michael
B. Morr
8 posters
AuthorMessage
B. Morr
B. Morr

If you could have any super power... Empty
PostSubject: If you could have any super power...   If you could have any super power... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:49 pm

...what would it be and why? (surely many of us would want more than one super power, but if you could only have one, what would it be and why?)
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any super power...   If you could have any super power... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:52 pm

B. Morr wrote:
...what would it be and why? (surely many of us would want more than one super power, but if you could only have one, what would it be and why?)

What would be your's? I'll have to think about mine. Hmmmmmmm.....
Back to top Go down
LaRosa
LaRosa

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any super power...   If you could have any super power... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:48 pm

the ability to replicate myself when needed Smile for obvious reasons... like being in 2 places @ once, or multi-tasking when i'm seemingly the only person that can get the job done

lj.
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any super power...   If you could have any super power... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:34 pm

the ability to read the thoughts and intentions of others
easier to tailor your witnessing to the person
Back to top Go down
G.R.A.C.E. Preecha
Administrator
G.R.A.C.E. Preecha

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any super power...   If you could have any super power... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:55 pm

Molecular manipulation.

Because then I could make anything I wanted and re-arrange my DNA to give myself any power I needed.
Back to top Go down
CLER

CLER

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any super power...   If you could have any super power... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:10 pm

power to control everyone's powers. muahahah!

bad bad, bad
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any super power...   If you could have any super power... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:40 am

CLER wrote:
power to control everyone's powers. muahahah!

bad bad, bad
Booooooo!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any super power...   If you could have any super power... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:30 pm

I would definitley want the power to copy other powers as well as copy what other people look like......like Mystique in X-Men.
Back to top Go down
elboogee

elboogee

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any super power...   If you could have any super power... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:51 pm

Yeah- I like that Cameleon super power too

I'd add the ability to speak any language fluently and fit in in any environment
Back to top Go down
G.R.A.C.E. Preecha
Administrator
G.R.A.C.E. Preecha

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any super power...   If you could have any super power... EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:40 am

I thought about it some more.

The ability to vary the density of my body would be a cool power to have.

I could make myself 'light' enough to walk/float on air and/or glide.

I could also make myself dense enough to have super strength and be somewhat impervious to physical harm.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any super power...   If you could have any super power... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:11 am

G.R.A.C.E. Preecha wrote:
I thought about it some more.

The ability to vary the density of my body would be a cool power to have.

I could make myself 'light' enough to walk/float on air and/or glide.

I could also make myself dense enough to have super strength and be somewhat impervious to physical harm.

That's a cool power!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any super power...   If you could have any super power... Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could have any super power...
Page 1 of 1