All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?

Go down 
+9
jeffr0cks
G.R.A.C.E. Preecha
elboogee
Jewel
simply seth
Lockett
str8wisdom
Michael
B. Morr
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
B. Morr
B. Morr

What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? Empty
PostSubject: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:28 pm

Name something or things unique about yourself that people might not know about you unless you told them.

For starters, I am an HGTV fanatic. Design on a Dime and House Hunters are my favorite shows on there.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:37 pm

Ummm....I've recently become a fan of NHL hockey
Back to top Go down
str8wisdom

str8wisdom

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:48 am

I ride a pink Cannondale street bike.
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:59 am

str8wisdom wrote:
Mmmmmmmmmmm.....yeah...........ummmm.....not sure I would have shared that, but hey, good for your, brother.
Back to top Go down
Lockett

Lockett

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:06 am

Something kinda interesting that most people probably wouldn't guess is that I would probably prefer to listen to some type of Instrumental music over anything else. More specifically, I like nu jazz, smooth jazz, new age, and electronic. My favorite artists are Mars Lasar, Yanni, and Paul Hardcastle.

What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? 514230
Back to top Go down
str8wisdom

str8wisdom

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:40 am

Lockett wrote:
Something kinda interesting that most people probably wouldn't guess is that I would probably prefer to listen to some type of Instrumental music over anything else. More specifically, I like nu jazz, smooth jazz, new age, and electronic. My favorite artists are Mars Lasar, Yanni, and Paul Hardcastle.

No doubt! I am the same way. I would much rather listen to instrumentals or just music more than music with words.
Back to top Go down
str8wisdom

str8wisdom

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:47 am

B. Morr wrote:
str8wisdom wrote:
Mmmmmmmmmmm.....yeah...........ummmm.....not sure I would have shared that, but hey, good for your, brother.

Don't judge me!!! It brings the color out in my eyes. Shocked

For real though, my dad built it before he died and I'm trying to get back into riding. Its a memory thing and its a really nice bike.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:56 am

Lockett wrote:

Hey young buck, you need to get with the old school jazz sounds of Coltrane, Bird, Horace Silver and Miles....lol.

For some reason, I can't seem to get with a lot of the newer jazz. Call me an oldhead.
Back to top Go down
Lockett

Lockett

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:31 am

Michael wrote:

Hey young buck, you need to get with the old school jazz sounds of Coltrane, Bird, Horace Silver and Miles....lol.

For some reason, I can't seem to get with a lot of the newer jazz. Call me an oldhead.

Lol..yeah I hear you man. A few people I know say the same thing. I think I actually might have a Miles Davis greatest hits CD somewhere in my crib.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:33 am

Lockett wrote:
Michael wrote:

Lol..yeah I hear you man. A few people I know say the same thing. I think I actually might have a Miles Davis greatest hits CD somewhere in my crib.

If you can get a copy of "Kind of Blue", do it. It's the number one selling jazz album of all time, truly one of Miles' greatest.
Back to top Go down
Lockett

Lockett

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:34 am

str8wisdom wrote:

No doubt! I am the same way. I would much rather listen to instrumentals or just music more than music with words.

That's what's up! A lot of the time I am in deep thought while listening and it helps me focus my thoughts and also draw my heart to the Lord.
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:40 am

I love Sam Cooke's music.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:41 am

B. Morr wrote:
I love Sam Cooke's music.

Dude, you said somethin' right thurr! Sam Cooke was the man!
Back to top Go down
str8wisdom

str8wisdom

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:41 pm

I've never flown on a plane.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:55 pm

I have lived in MD my entire life and have never been to Ocean City (popular get away spot here).
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:57 pm

I used to put cheese on a plate, put it in the microwave for about a minute, and then take a fork and scrape the melted cheese off and enjoy! LOL
Back to top Go down
str8wisdom

str8wisdom

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:44 pm

I have never eaten pie before Shocked
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:10 pm

I walk around the house preaching to myself Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:25 pm

simply seth wrote:
I walk around the house preaching to myself Embarassed

I used to do that all the time. What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? 946179

What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? 658233
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:44 am

I learn languages easily and I get a kick outta shocking people by speaking their language.
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:49 am

One thing you guys might not believe about me is that I actually don't care for hip hop style music. Yeah...go figure.
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:00 pm

I still haven't seen The Color Purple.
I don't even wings.
I'm not late all the time.
I don't know how to play spades.

But yes, I am an African American.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:23 pm

B. Morr wrote:
I still haven't seen The Color Purple.
I don't even wings.
I'm not late all the time.
I don't know how to play spades.

But yes, I am an African American.

And YOU have the nerve to make get on folks for not seeing "Cars" at FFF???? LOL. Gotta love it!!!!!

I don't know how to play spades either, bruuvm.
Back to top Go down
elboogee

elboogee

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:26 pm

I laugh histerically when I'm by myself alllll the time

my mind is a trip! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:28 pm

I used to be a part-time con man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?   What's the most unlikely thing about yourself? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the most unlikely thing about yourself?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next