All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Road Rage........

Go down 
+2
CLER
B. Morr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
B. Morr
B. Morr

Road Rage........ Empty
PostSubject: Road Rage........   Road Rage........ EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:32 pm

Be honest, does anybody here have road rage? Maybe we all have it to some degree. But how bad is yours? Do you yell at people when they're windows are up and so are yours? Do you get mad or do you genuinely not feel anything when someone cuts you off?
Back to top Go down
CLER

CLER

Road Rage........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Rage........   Road Rage........ EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:47 pm

I've been very mindful of this but not always. I think the worst thing I do is I end up asking outloud... Why did you just do that? or What's wrong with you? But not yell or anything like that. I just immediately let go.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

Road Rage........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Rage........   Road Rage........ EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Let's just say that the Lord has used "Behind the Wheel" to really deal with me on some road rage issues.

Last edited by Michael on Fri May 08, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
str8wisdom

str8wisdom

Road Rage........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Rage........   Road Rage........ EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:12 am

I was just praying for this same thing last night. It seems as of lately that I have really been getting mad at other drivers. People make some poor decisions behind the wheel but everyone knows I don't......................................... This is a true area that I need God's help in. Because as I get mad at them, i forget about all of the dumb things I do behind the wheel. Keep me lift in this area. I do think it stems from anger in general though.
Back to top Go down
Czarina

Road Rage........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Rage........   Road Rage........ EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:08 am

It seems I have no patience behind the wheel. Its usually aimed towards people who dont do the speed limit, or people who deliberately skip lines knowing we all stuck in traffic together anyways! Most of the time you can hear me calling people a jerk.

This is probably why I dont like driving in a sense. But I should really get to the heart of it and ask the Lord for guidance, patience and peace instead of trying to avoid going places.
Back to top Go down
str8wisdom

str8wisdom

Road Rage........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Rage........   Road Rage........ EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:47 am

I'm just glad we all live in different cities because you would be on here talking about this idiot that can't drive and probably would be talking about me Very Happy .

I think to myself, I think they can't drive and they probably think I can't drive, so who is right? Well me of course! Laughing
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

Road Rage........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Rage........   Road Rage........ EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:39 am

str8wisdom wrote:
I'm just glad we all live in different cities because you would be on here talking about this idiot that can't drive and probably would be talking about me Very Happy .

I think to myself, I think they can't drive and they probably think I can't drive, so who is right? Well me of course! Laughing
"Cause everybody's a lousy driver, except for me." LOL
Back to top Go down
G.R.A.C.E. Preecha
Administrator
G.R.A.C.E. Preecha

Road Rage........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Rage........   Road Rage........ EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:49 pm

Well.....everyone IS a lousy driver except me!

Except when I'm also a lousy driver. No

I try to both realize that other people on the road make poor decisions (indeed, I expect them to), and then I also realize that at times, I will too. So I allow for a bit of grace while driving.

Behind the Wheel is tight, though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Road Rage........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Rage........   Road Rage........ Empty

Back to top Go down

Road Rage........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All of Grace :: The Gathering Place :: General Discussion-
Jump to: