All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kentucky Grilled Chicken

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
B. Morr
B. Morr

Kentucky Grilled Chicken Empty
PostSubject: Kentucky Grilled Chicken   Kentucky Grilled Chicken EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:29 pm

Okay, part of me feels like its all hype. I've had the KFC Grilled chicken once and it was straight up O......K.... It wasn't orange (signifying a bunch of lovely seasoning) like on the commercials and billboards. It looked like baked chicken I could have waited for on Thanksgiving or somebody's birthday.

Also, every KFC I go to or drive past has lines out the ying yang in the drive thru and inside. I'm like, are they giving away BUCKETS of chicken?

So my question is, do you think the grilled chicken (which its probably not even grilled, I'll bet you its baked - show me the grill and charcoal or propane tanks, son!!) at KFC is worth the ENORMOUS hype its getting?
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Grilled Chicken   Kentucky Grilled Chicken EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:43 pm

It's because Oprah was allowing folks to print coupons for a free 2 piece meal from her Web site the other day. You say free and everyone wants some!
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Grilled Chicken   Kentucky Grilled Chicken EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:55 pm

Michael wrote:
It's because Oprah was allowing folks to print coupons for a free 2 piece meal from her Web site the other day. You say free and everyone wants some!
Naw, I feel you but this was before the coupon. I'm talking about even when it first came out.

Have you had it yet, Mike?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Grilled Chicken   Kentucky Grilled Chicken Empty

Back to top Go down

Kentucky Grilled Chicken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All of Grace :: The Gathering Place :: General Discussion-
Jump to: