All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Dependance and Trust in the Lord

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TrueConvert

TrueConvert

My Dependance and Trust in the Lord Empty
PostSubject: My Dependance and Trust in the Lord   My Dependance and Trust in the Lord EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:25 am

Please pray for me fam as it relates to my 12 year old son. He lives w/ his mom and her husband, and theirs is a Godless household (in terms of Jesus Christ being absent). I need prayer that the Lord would grant me the grace to lean on Him and trust Him with my son. Over the years I've really tried to influence my son w/ the Gospel, and he loves CHH; but he's in public school and just a discouraging situation for me.......Pray I TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY TRUST JESUS so that I will be able to rest in Him instead of my efforts to affect change.......and pray for the salvation of my son, his mom, and stepdad....
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: My Dependance and Trust in the Lord   My Dependance and Trust in the Lord EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:15 pm

TrueConvert wrote:
Please pray for me fam as it relates to my 12 year old son. He lives w/ his mom and her husband, and theirs is a Godless household (in terms of Jesus Christ being absent). I need prayer that the Lord would grant me the grace to lean on Him and trust Him with my son. Over the years I've really tried to influence my son w/ the Gospel, and he loves CHH; but he's in public school and just a discouraging situation for me.......Pray I TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY TRUST JESUS so that I will be able to rest in Him instead of my efforts to affect change.......and pray for the salvation of my son, his mom, and stepdad....

That's gotta be rough, bro. I definitely will keep that in my prayers concerning you, man. It's situations like this one where the doctrine of God's sovereignty is truly comforting.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: My Dependance and Trust in the Lord   My Dependance and Trust in the Lord EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:02 am

How are things going for your son?
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: My Dependance and Trust in the Lord   My Dependance and Trust in the Lord EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:03 pm

Our continued prayers are with you. Please update us on how things are going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dependance and Trust in the Lord   My Dependance and Trust in the Lord Empty

Back to top Go down

My Dependance and Trust in the Lord
Page 1 of 1