All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Praise God for this site!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
str8wisdom

str8wisdom

Praise God for this site! Empty
PostSubject: Praise God for this site!   Praise God for this site! EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 10:31 am

I know it has been slow here and I haven't been on in awhile but I just wanted to thank Mike for keeping this site up and running. I have been reading over posts that were made that I haven't read and this is truely a blessing to have this site. I know there is HCR but this site has a better feel and is a place where you can learn from others knowledge with out worry or ridicule. Thanks for the site Mike and thanks to all admins!
Back to top Go down
str8wisdom

str8wisdom

PostSubject: Re: Praise God for this site!   Praise God for this site! EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:19 pm

str8wisdom wrote:
I know it has been slow here and I haven't been on in awhile but I just wanted to thank Mike for keeping this site up and running. I have been reading over posts that were made that I haven't read and this is truely a blessing to have this site. I know there is HCR but this site has a better feel and is a place where you can learn from others knowledge with out worry or ridicule. Thanks for the site Mike and thanks to all admins!

If you feel the same, sound off! If you have been encouraged, encourage!
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Praise God for this site!   Praise God for this site! EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:30 pm

str8wisdom wrote:

Benton,

This post is greatly appreciated. I'm glad the Lord has allowed such a forum to exist. I was hoping to create the kind of atmosphere you described, where people could feel comfortable with sharing their thoughts, asking questions, etc., without being ridiculed or made to feel small. We're all family here. I love each of you.

I hope to do some things with the site soon. I'd like to see people more active, but it's got to start with me, too. But, again, I really appreciate this post. Thanks, bro!
Back to top Go down
elboogee

elboogee

PostSubject: Re: Praise God for this site!   Praise God for this site! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 9:52 pm

Word

This is an encouragement! Especially the evangelism forum. Its the only one like it and I love to post there. Haven't posted in a while there- but I love having a place where I can perhaps encourage others and encourage myself to rep Christ in or out of season

To God be the glory, Fam afro

Pray my SCRENF in da LAWD!
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: Praise God for this site!   Praise God for this site! EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:50 pm

We gotta get more people to come in here, yall. I was hoping that this board would get more traffic now that HCR has been down for like......a couple days now. But I know some of them cats are going through it. I wonder if it would be inappropriate to promote this board on HCR. I guess it would be if I have to ask. pirat
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Praise God for this site!   Praise God for this site! EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:51 pm

CHEA !
Cool
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

PostSubject: Re: Praise God for this site!   Praise God for this site! EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:21 pm

Yo, on the real. If you have anybody's e-mail address from HCR, you should e-mail them and have them come here while HCR is down.
Back to top Go down
str8wisdom

str8wisdom

PostSubject: Re: Praise God for this site!   Praise God for this site! EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:45 am

I was also hoping that traffic would increase because of HCR. I will promote to those I know but those that are on here have to do better with posting, me included. No one wants to come join a communitee that no one is talking on. So lets invite and increase our convos on here.
Back to top Go down
elboogee

elboogee

PostSubject: Re: Praise God for this site!   Praise God for this site! EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:10 pm

Honestly- I have no problem talking alot

I talk alot period... but I don't want to be the only one who is open about whats going on in her life....

Ya'll need to be more personal... I feel like I'm the onlyest one! geek
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Praise God for this site!   Praise God for this site! EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:44 pm

elboogee wrote:
Honestly- I have no problem talking alot

I talk alot period... but I don't want to be the only one who is open about whats going on in her life....

Ya'll need to be more personal... I feel like I'm the onlyest one! geek

What more do you want from me, lady!???!!! I use my personal name here, miss! LOL
Back to top Go down
elboogee

elboogee

PostSubject: Re: Praise God for this site!   Praise God for this site! EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:44 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Praise God for this site!   Praise God for this site! Empty

Back to top Go down

Praise God for this site!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All of Grace :: The Gathering Place :: General Discussion-
Jump to: