All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INTERESTING!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jewel

Jewel

INTERESTING! Empty
PostSubject: INTERESTING!   INTERESTING! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 1:29 pm

Hello All,

This was sent to me and it is pretty interesting. I wish I could get in on some of the $$$.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Hillary Clinton wins in 2008 and Bill Clinton is 'appointed' to fill her Senate Seat and either live to retire 'they' (together or alone) would get.... Two US Presidential retirement checks, Two US Senate retirement checks, and a retirement check from the State of Arkansas.
About the only thing they MIGHT NOT get is...A Social Security Check....But I wouldn't bet on it....

I understand ole Bill has earned $40,000,000 in the past six years. What a guy!

AND THE REST OF THE STORY... Hilarious Rotten Clinton, as a New York State Senator, now comes under the 'Congressional Retirement and Staffing Plan,' which means that even if she never gets re-elected, she STILL receives her Congressional salary until she dies. (Would it not be nice if all Americans were pension eligible after only 4 years?)

If Bill outlives her, he then inherits HER salary until HE dies. He is already getting his Presidential salary until he dies. If Hillary outlives Bill, she also gets HIS salary until she dies. Guess who pays for that?

It's common knowledge that in order for her to establish NY residency, they purchased a million dollar+ house in upscale Chappaqua, New York. Makes sense!

They are entitled to Secret Service protection for life.

Still makes sense.

Here is where it becomes interesting. Their mortgage payments hover at around $10,000 per month. BUT, an extra residence 'had' to be built within the acreage to house The Secret Service agents.

The Clintons charge the Federal government $10,000 monthly rent for the use of that extra residence, which is about equal to their mortgage payment. This means that we, the taxpayers, are paying the Clinton's Salary, Mortgage, Transportation, Safety and Security, as well as the salaries for their 12 man staff -- and, this is all perfectly legal!

What do you think about this?

No Mad No Mad No Mad No
Back to top Go down
B. Morr
B. Morr

INTERESTING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING!   INTERESTING! EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 11:38 am

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
LaRosa
LaRosa

INTERESTING! Empty