All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Single from "CLOSER"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
B. Morr
B. Morr

Free Single from "CLOSER" Empty
PostSubject: Free Single from "CLOSER"   Free Single from "CLOSER" EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 11:21 pm

Abide In You, featuring Jewel, is the first single from the new album collaboration from B. Morr & Teddy P. We wanted to give this away to the brothers and sisters in the body, and we hope you enjoy and are edified. God bless! Click on the icon to download the song.

Free Single from "CLOSER" CLOSER%20DESIGNweb

PS- the album version is a tad different than this one Very Happy

Here's the link so you can send it in e-mail format to ALL your friends:
http://www.mediafire.com/?z2j1tzydwzj
Back to top Go down
LaRosa
LaRosa

PostSubject: Re: Free Single from "CLOSER"   Free Single from "CLOSER" EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 11:57 pm

again, thou shalt not tease me with singles Razz

lj.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Free Single from "CLOSER"   Free Single from "CLOSER" EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 10:33 am

YEAH! Praise God. I am glad that your album is moving along smoothly. Keep up the good work.

Oh, and hello everyone. I know its been awhile since you've heard from me. I'm here!!! Love you all.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Free Single from "CLOSER"   Free Single from "CLOSER" EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 10:38 am

Jewel wrote:
YEAH! Praise God. I am glad that your album is moving along smoothly. Keep up the good work.

Oh, and hello everyone. I know its been awhile since you've heard from me. I'm here!!! Love you all.

YAY! It's JEWEL!

Sweet vocals on that track, sis.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Free Single from "CLOSER"   Free Single from "CLOSER" EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:09 am

Praise God.
Free Single from "CLOSER" 514230
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Single from "CLOSER"   Free Single from "CLOSER" Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Single from "CLOSER"
Page 1 of 1