All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!?

Go down 
+3
Chema
simply seth
Michael
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael
Administrator
Michael

Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!?   Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 3:32 pm

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/paul_washer.htm
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!?   Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 4:00 pm

pray for all who are bound to the addictions of crack Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chema

Chema

PostSubject: Re: Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!?   Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 4:16 pm

mannn..... that site is a trip!.... everything is EVIL according to them...
Christian Hip hop, rock, etc.. I believe every type of music they don't like is EVIL... they disrespect people.. (for example calling Snoop Dogg "Poop Dogg"), they say that "Modern Versions [of the Bible] Pervert Salvation".. among other stuff..
Back to top Go down
loercase

PostSubject: Re: Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!?   Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 9:35 am

wow..... Expo, do you know who created this?
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!?   Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 10:23 am

loercase wrote:
wow..... Expo, do you know who created this?

No, I have no clue. I suspect it is someone who wants Jesus as Savior, but not as Lord.

His name is David Stewart.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!?   Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 12:16 pm

Like Chema said, according to this website, everything is evil. Protestantism is evil according to them. What??!!!?
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

PostSubject: Re: Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!?   Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 12:25 pm

Expositor wrote:
Like Chema said, according to this website, everything is evil. Protestantism is evil according to them. What??!!!?

almost sounds like a song ...
*sings ...
"I'm too evil for ma shirt , too evil for this church , too evil it hurts ... "
"I strut with KJV on the church yard , on the church yard"
Back to top Go down
loercase

PostSubject: Re: Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!?   Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 6:19 pm

thanks for the info... this stuff greives me man...
Back to top Go down
jolene

PostSubject: Re: Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!?   Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 12:57 pm

Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!? 120312 just a tip for the creator of that website!
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!?   Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:19 pm

jolene wrote:
Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!? 120312 just a tip for the creator of that website!

Amen!

And......

WHOA!!!! A Jolene sighting!!!! lol

How's the pregnancy coming along?
Back to top Go down
jolene

PostSubject: Re: Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!?   Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:04 pm

hehe Very Happy Embarassed its going great! I'm 7 months now... and fat! i'm so excited to see his little face! he's kicking around in my belly all the time... tony jokes that he's going to come out the womb and just go darting across the room! lol!

hows things with you?
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!?   Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:24 pm

jolene wrote:
hehe Very Happy Embarassed its going great! I'm 7 months now... and fat! i'm so excited to see his little face! he's kicking around in my belly all the time... tony jokes that he's going to come out the womb and just go darting across the room! lol!

hows things with you?

Things are great!

Do you think his first word will be "HERESY!!!!"?
Back to top Go down
jolene

PostSubject: Re: Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!?   Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 10:00 am

Expositor wrote:
jolene wrote:

hows things with you?

Things are great!

Do you think his first word will be "HERESY!!!!"?

lol that or wayofthemaster lol!
Back to top Go down
str8wisdom

str8wisdom

PostSubject: Re: Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!?   Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 11:05 am

Just opened this thread and read the first line from the link and I guess my church is false as well because we are apart of the same convention as Paul. Shocked
Back to top Go down
zacchaeus

zacchaeus

PostSubject: Re: Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!?   Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!? EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:22 am

"Certainly, believers' don't have a license to sin; however, that doesn't give anyone the right to corrupt the Gospel by including holy living as part of saving faith. Romans 4:5 silences all the critics..."

to the above quote from the link....HUH?? is he serious?

firstly, the attitude in the article was negative, meant to smear Washer's credibility. there was not a Godly love in it. secondly, he does not understand Scripture, and needs to read James 2 and Matthew 16 and ALL of Romans and Genesis while he's at it. just study and meditate on the full canon of Scripture. it's sad, cause there are men who want nothing but for people to be true to what they say is truth. to repent and TURN from their wicked ways and follow Christ. how are you gonna follow Christ if you haven't denied yourself? he's taking bits to fulfill his mission, rather than submitting his thoughts and actions to the Word of God
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!?   Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Washer is An Apostate?!!!?
Page 1 of 1