All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to talk to people at work?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
str8wisdom

str8wisdom

How to talk to people at work? Empty
PostSubject: How to talk to people at work?   How to talk to people at work? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:27 pm

I was talking with a girl at work today and she said she is a pastor at her church and a christian but her life and talk don't match up to it. I got into some conversation with her and asked her questions to see what her understanding of the word is. I did have a fellow brother with me. I fear that I come off harsh or badly and I don't want to do that. I want to be able to openly talk about God with the people I work with but in the same breath the Bible in itself will affend people. Even people who claim to be a follower of Christ. I guess more than a question I ask that you would keep me in prayer as I try to talk with those that I work with. I want some opportunities to reflect the Father to them. Just keep me lifted. I will post more later.

Thanks fam!
Back to top Go down
elboogee

elboogee

PostSubject: Re: How to talk to people at work?   How to talk to people at work? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 10:12 am

*nods and understands*

Definitely Str8wisdom

I pray God give you str8wisdom as you endeavour to rep him on the job.

It's weird when it seems like Christians don't want to hear the bible.
Back to top Go down
mzsoulll

mzsoulll

PostSubject: Re: How to talk to people at work?   How to talk to people at work? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:00 pm

it's weird but understandable. It's easier to avoid when God is telling you what you're doing is no bueno. And most of them wanna front like they waitin on a word, God blessed you to read, and it's in the WORD, smh,

anywhoo, I am a complete dyslexic when it comes to practicing my faith at work. It's like, I'm not a heathen. But i'm also not reppin christ hard, and it's like my conscience bears on me more and more man.

Got
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to talk to people at work?   How to talk to people at work? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to talk to people at work?
Page 1 of 1