All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doctrines of Grace

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
simply seth

simply seth

Doctrines of Grace Empty
PostSubject: Doctrines of Grace   Doctrines of Grace EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:28 pm

NE One know a book that is just all scriptures about election/predestination/etc ?
Back to top Go down
kritikul

kritikul

Doctrines of Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctrines of Grace   Doctrines of Grace EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 10:25 pm

Can't say I've read it, so I don't know if it meets your standard, but here's one:

Chosen by God by RC Sproul
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

Doctrines of Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctrines of Grace   Doctrines of Grace EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 10:54 pm

kritikul wrote:
Can't say I've read it, so I don't know if it meets your standard, but here's one:

Chosen by God by RC Sproul

Chosen By God is an awesome book. It's one of the things that really solidified the doctrines of grace in my heart and mind.

There's another great book that I'm reading now called "The Five Dilemmas of Calvinism" by Craig R. Brown. It's published by Ligonier Ministries, so you know it's probably a good one. It's a short book, but he really lays out the history of Calvinism, Arminianism, etc., very well. He takes the five most common objections to Calvinism and explains them Biblically. Great book!

Also, check Sproul's "What Is Reformed Theology?"
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

Doctrines of Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctrines of Grace   Doctrines of Grace EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 12:22 pm

I guess I'm gonna have ta wait til sunday to find out what the book in mind is ... its a short book with nothing but scripture references
scratch

Thanks y'all
Back to top Go down
jeffr0cks

jeffr0cks

Doctrines of Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctrines of Grace   Doctrines of Grace EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 2:43 pm

simply seth wrote:
NE One know a book that is just all scriptures about election/predestination/etc ?

its called the holy bible seth. done.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator
Michael

Doctrines of Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctrines of Grace   Doctrines of Grace EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 3:17 pm

jeffr0cks wrote:
simply seth wrote:

its called the holy bible seth. done.

You know what, Jeff? I was JUST about to say that...lol
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

Doctrines of Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctrines of Grace   Doctrines of Grace EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 3:26 pm

*prays for steady daily employment for his dear brothers so they won't have to starve as comedians Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jeffr0cks

jeffr0cks

Doctrines of Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctrines of Grace   Doctrines of Grace EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 7:25 pm

ba dum tshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Back to top Go down
simply seth

simply seth

Doctrines of Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctrines of Grace   Doctrines of Grace EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 6:18 pm

Found it !!

http://www.monergism.com/thethreshold/articles/onsite/gracelist.html

http://www.reformationtheology.com/2007/10/two_new_books_by_nathan_pitchf_1.php

Free PDF
http://www.monergismbooks.com/pdfs/doctrines_of_grace_003.pdf

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doctrines of Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctrines of Grace   Doctrines of Grace Empty

Back to top Go down

Doctrines of Grace