All of Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All of Grace

An online community where believers can come and be challenged, edified and equipped with the Word of God unto every good work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He Holds All Things Together

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael
Administrator
Michael

He Holds All Things Together Empty
PostSubject: He Holds All Things Together   He Holds All Things Together EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 11:03 am

Found this online and I thought it was interesting, so I'd like to share it with you all.

Quote :
There are some things that I never get tired of, books that I read a hundred times, places I go to for the nth time and videos I watch over and over and over…

One of these videos that I watch everyday is brother Louie Giglio’s How Great is Our God talk. I wish I could share to you the whole of it but I know that would be illegal

He baiscally talked about the greatness of God in His creation–stars, earth, universe, human body, etc. But the thing that really blew me off was LAMININ.

Colossians 1:17 says: He (Christ) is before all things and IN HIM ALL THINGS HOLD TOGETHER.” Now, that’s a really powerful passage if you ask me. Now, where does laminin comes in to?

Laminin is a cell ADHESION protein molecule. It’s like a tiny, weeny molecule that glues our body together. I know that wasn’t so amazing since there must be some scientific study why our body parts doesn’t fall off anyway. The amazing thing was when he showed what laminin–the cell adhesion protein molecule– looked like. I mean…WOW!

Right after I finished watching this video for the first, I quickly looked up laminin in google to see if what I saw and heard in the talk was true. And it was! Anyway, here is a scientific diagram of laminin I got from google search:

He Holds All Things Together Laminin

Quote :
Isn’t that amazing?? The thing that HOLDS our body together is the very symbol of the Savior who delivered us from all sins, pains and doubts?? Louie Giglio then showed an actual picture of laminin sent to him in microscopic slide by a molecular biologist who introduced him to laminin. I mean..isn’t that great?!

What are the chances that out of the million replicas in the world, something out there chose the symbol of the CROSS to HOLD our body together. Colossians 1:17 is no longer some figure-of-speech bible passage for me. Literally, Jesus, my Jesus..HOLDS me TOGETHER..What more can I ever, ever, ever need?

Today’s sing along song: Indescribable by Chris Tomlin
Back to top Go down

He Holds All Things Together
Page 1 of 1